~~part 38~~

Ivy opened her computer and FaceTimed her friend, praying he'd pick up. He answered with a cute little smile. "Hey! So did you guys make it to Vegas okay?"

"Yeah, just later than we expected. Stoner and my dad went to bed but I was like, I can't. One, because I needed to talk to you about something. And two is also kinda the same as the first reason but whatever."

"Vy, slow down. Is everything alright?" He threw his free hand up to stop her. "You're not hurt are you?"

"The quite opposite of that, actually. Can you get Bexey and Dylan as well since they're kinda my friends too and need to see this?" Gus nodded and muted his line so he could scream around to try and find his two friends. He eventually did and unmuted his line.

"What's up, princess?" Dylan asked coming into view on the screen.

"Well. This, for starters, is why I kinda... Called you guys." She stood and moved where the three could see her stomach. She was pregnant. Bexey and Gus looked at each other.

"Is it your kid?" George joked in a serious manner.

"Fuck you, man!" Gus laughed and punched him in the shoulder. Smoke just kinda stood there. He made a grossed-out face.

"Ew, no, no, no. Don't even make me- oh God the image!" Ivy just chuckled at her friends and sat back down. "I-it is Stoner's, correct?"

"Yes." Ivy smiled, causing Gustav to return the emotion. "So... you know what his name is gonna be?"

"What?"

"Gustav Michael Davenport." She responded with an even wider smile. "I figured since you helped me and Stoner meet, our first child should be named after you."

The blonde boy's neck turned pink. "Wow. I'm gonna be an uncle."

"Well, no." Gus looked at her confused. "More like godfather."

"You don't have to d-"

"But I want to. Stoner does too." Ivy smiled softly. "And since I know you've had the biggest crush on me ever since we met, I figured I should make you a bigger part of the family than you already are."

"Awe, Vy. I love you. You're the best."

"I love you too, Gus."

"Peep! You're on in 20, man!" Someone yelled in the background. Gus looked at Ivy with a smile.

"Ooo shit, I better get ready." He stated as he began walking.

"Do you want me to hang up?" Ivy asked, adjusting in her seat.

"No, no, you're fine." He propped his phone up on the dresser and started digging through his suitcase.

"Even after all these years, you still pack like you evacuated your house in two seconds." Ivy laughed, getting a stern look from the blonde boy. "I'm kidding, Peep."

"I know." He smiled and began getting undressed then redressed for his show while trying to also catch up with Ivy more. It sounds difficult but he made it work since he needed to do both. Even if he did have 20 minutes, they flew by. He hesitantly hung up and took in a deep breath. "It'll be worth it. You'll see her in a couple of days..."

-----------
Mhmhmmmm. Well... Here u go