~~part 9~~

Author's Note--

Okay, so I wanna dedicate this chapter to my best friend Katelyn since she helped me with the chapter idea and she hasn't had that great of a week. I love you so much Katelyn and I hope your knee or ankle gets better and you get back to basketball asap since it's practically killing you to sit on the sidelines and keep score.

Sorry for the pause in the story but here we go, queens!

                         --XOXO, d a y d r e a m e r

-------------------------------------------

Gustav stood behind the line, looking at Hunter, who nodded as soon as Coach Baker blew her whistle. The boys ran, grabbing balls from the circle and throwing them backwards onto their side of the gym. Gus threw a ball at a girl who was just standing there. "OUT!"

He repeated his actions as many times as he could. "Gus, grab the frisbee!" Ivy yelled from behind him. The boy barrel rolled to the frisbee, picking it up and running as fast as he could to the other side of the gym. The blonde slid to the hula-hoop laying on the ground. He threw the frisbee down and stood yelling out of excitement. 

"YEAH! SUCK ON THAT!!" He did his signature move, twerking. 

And Coach Harris noticed.

"Who is that?" He asked Mrs. French. She shrugged and went back to putting in grades on her phone. He blew his whistle for the teams to get behind the line once again. Gustav watched Coach Harris say something to Coach Baker, pointing to him. She said something then he nodded, walking back to his spot and leaning on the Score Table. The brown-and-blonde-haired woman blew her whistle again for the teams to begin the game once again. As before, Gustav's team won because of him and a few others.

Coach Harris blew his whistle for everyone to sit back down on the bleachers. "Alright, listen up! I need that kid that was running through here like a streaker. I need him to come here and stand next to me." Gus stood wearily and walked to the man, looking at him. "You like dodgeball?"

"Hell- I mean heck yeah." Coach Harris cocked his brow, nodding.

"I'm gonna act like I didn't hear that. But you wanna play one-on-one?"

"Ooohhhh yeah!" They both stood behind the line on either end of the gymnasium. Coach Baker blew her whistle and they were both off like cheetahs. Gustav threw a ball but the blonde-man dodged it and threw one in return. 

The 17-year-old ran out of the line of flight. He ran up the wall and twisted around, chunking the yellow ball at the Coach. 

Coach Harris dodged it by moving out of the way just barely. He grabbed the frisbee from inside the middle circle and started running. He looked back but he didn't see Gus chasing after him. 

He looked forward and realized the boy was standing in the hula-hoop, blocking it. The man tried to slide on the ground like Gustav had earlier but the teen leapfrogged him, took the frisbee, and ran to the other side of the gym. 

"GO GUSTAV!" Ivy screamed and clapped while jumping on the sidelines. Gus dropped the frisbee in the hoop and began jumping up and down in excitement. Ivy ran to him, literally jumping on him, but thankfully he caught her before she fell on the ground. "Oh my God, congrats!"

"Why thank ya', boo." They smiled at each other and Gustav sat her down. 

"YEEAAAHHH!" The blonde boy yelled while pumping his fist in the air. The class cheered. He turned to Coach Harris and offered his hand. Coach Harris shook it with a smile. "Good game, b-... Coach."

"Congratulations, Gustav." He smiled and dismissed the class to go to 8th period.

"Vy! Hey, uh, I called your dad and he's gonna check you out and I was gonna take you home. Or somewhere we can spend some time together." Ivy smiled and picked her bag up from the concrete floor.

"Okay." She hugged his and kissed his cheek. Gustav stopped her.

"But I need to be home by 6."

"Why?"

"Well, no. 5. Because Bexey and I are workin' on something then I need to watch the next episode of Say Yes to the Dress at 6. Yes you can stay and watch if you wanna."

"No thanks. I have to work with Grayson, Maddie, Layla, Gracie, and Katelyn on Trig so... I'll probably need to be home by what? Maybe 4:30?" She looked at Grayson who shrugged then nodded.

"That sounds right. So we're gonna have a 2:30 to 4:30 date?"

"It's a date, lil mama!" The blonde said with a big smile, causing all the girls around him to smile too.