~~part 30~~

ivytaggart

ivytaggart I wanna prom date

ivytaggart I wanna prom date. Anyone wanna grow the balls to take me??!

liked by stonersour, drewtaggart, and 10,638 others

stonersour Give me 3-5 business days

lilpeep Um... Am I targeted as well? Ooorrrrr?????

liltracy I'll take u baby girl

griffintaylor If I need to, I can take u. But only if u want

view all 7,286 comments

Ivy sat on the couch enjoying the very last spring break of her life, well until she had kids and had to take off work for their spring breaks, but hopefully, that wouldn't be anytime soon. She had the TV on with her music playing while looking at random Instagram videos on her recommendations. There was a knock on the door. She opened it and a delivery guy handed her a small box.

The black-haired girl shut the door with her foot and walked to the bar. She opened the box, pulling out a piece of paper along with a copy of Slipknot's Iowa. Ivy unfolded the paper and smiled. "You think People = Shit and so do I. Wanna think that together at prom? Love, Stoner. Awe, baby." The girl walked to the couch, sat down, picked up her phone, and FateTimed Stoner.

"Hey, kitten. I'm guessing you got my promposal?"

"Yes. And I gladly accept it. What are you gonna wear?" She asked brushing her hair out of her face with a smile. "Because I need to find a dress that will go good with it."

"Your favorite suit of mine is all black, correct?" The teen nodded. "Then you should get either get a black or white dress."

"What if Gus asks me to prom too?"

"Is he?"

"Well, on my post he was like, am I targeted. I didn't respond or anything, but he probably will ask me to prom knowing Gustav." Stoner nodded and bit his lip in thought. Ivy gasped slightly, getting the man's attention. "What if I just wait and if he doesn't show up in the next week, then we can just go and pick something that goes with your suit."

"Good idea. Just call me when you're ready to go dress shopping. Love you, baby."

"Love you too, Stoner."

↟↟

*knock knock knock* "Ivy."

Andrew opened the door and looked at Gustav. "What do you want, Sheldon?" He commented with a straight face.