~~part 37~~

@BIGSEXEY im sorry for toying with ur emotions ily <3

-------------------------

Gus FaceTimed the girl and waited for her to pick up. She did after a few rings. "Hey, Gus." She was on a couch laying on her back, propped up on a pillow. "Having a good day?"

"Yeah... I guess. I'm back at my apartment in LA and I plan on going to mama's house later on to see her but, how're you? You sound tired."

"I am. I stayed up all night from... Schoolwork. Even with Stoner's help on this stupid presentation, I'm still nowhere near done because my damn computer deleted EVERYTHING I had written so I had to retype everything I had previously typed then make at least some progress where I looked like I'm actually TRYING to pass and... I. Just. Wanna--" She took a very deep breath "--BE 50 PER--CENT DONE.

"I'm sorry, Gus, I'm just really stressed and Stoner took me to that party last night because he was trying to get my stress down because he didn't want anything to happen to my ba- body." Gustav looked at her with a quirked brow as she stopped herself from saying something.

"What? No, you're okay. I don't mind what you talk about, I just wanna hear you talk." They smiled at each other. "So. You remember our deal once we were both 21?"

"How could I forget?"

"So?"

"Gus, is it not obvious?" The blonde boy glanced to the side then back at her. "Stoner and I-"

Ivy was interrupted by her door opening. "Hey, baby." The man leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips. "Hey, Gus."

"Hey, Stone..." Gustav mumbled with a smile. Ivy watched her boyfriend put down his stuff for work on the kitchen table and walk back to the couch. Stoner moved her feet, sat, then placed her feet in his lap. Ivy smiled at the man then to Gus.

"So did anything weird happen last night?"

"Well, while me and Bex were getting ready for our show he asked what I was and I was like dude I don't even know. And so I was like you know what, I'm gonna be a soul taker. And I'm gonna east your soul right out your ass. At that point, I didn't realize what I had said until George turned and said did you just threaten to eat my ass?" Ivy and Stoner laughed. "It wasn't funny! It was really awkward because right as he said that, Bella walked in and was like what the fuck is going on in here."

"Aw, c'mon Guppy, that's pretty hilarious." Ivy teased.

Gus sighed and smiled awkwardly. "Whatever you say, lil mama." Ivy bit her lip at the name.

↟↟↟

"Okay, well Imma let you go where you can finish that godforsaken paper of yours." Gus laughed as he glanced at the top of his phone. "Love you, Vy."

"Love you too, Gus. I'll call or FaceTime you when we get to Vegas so you can say hi to dad."

"Okie. Byeeee."

Ivy chuckled and smiled. "Bye, dork." He hung up and Ivy looked at Stoner. He was on his phone. The black-haired girl moved her computer, sat up, and went to the kitchen. Stoner followed her.

The 20-year-old just stood over the sink, gazing out the window. The man hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Are you okay, doll?"

"Yeah." Stoner kissed her neck softly. "When can he know?"

"I'm not sure. But I promise we can name him Gus." He whispered and trailed his hand to her stomach. "Gustav Michael Davenport. How does that sound, kitten?"

"Perfect." She smiled lightly and turned around, full-on hugging Stoner.

"Just like you," Stoner smiled and kissed her head, rubbing her back with his thumb. "Now, c'mon, you need to finish that paper before we leave for Vegas."

---------------------------
Mmmmmm this is short