~~part 28~~

Gus pulled up to Andrew's house and honked, waiting for Ivy to walk out. She ran out of the house and got in the boy's Jeep quickly. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I just really wanna get my nails done." She said as she put on her seatbelt. The black-haired girl connected her phone to the radio and played music as she gave Gus directions to the nail salon she always used. As they got out, Ivy told him, "Now I got us pedicures too... so I hope you don't have foot odor."

"I may have a lot of things wrong with my body, but at least that's not one of 'em!" Gus responded enthusiastically with a smile. They walked in and a guy took them to the chairs. They sat there talking about random shit until the guy started with Gustav's feet first. Gus tried to be fond of most things in life, but he hated every second of his pedicure. "Ivy, this is fuckin' weird."

"Oh, stop being dramatic and deal with it." She poked and went back to her phone. Trying to ignore the fact the guy had just pulled out what looked like a damn cheese grater, Gus looked over Ivy's shoulder to see what she was doing. He figured she was texting Stoner or something but she appeared to be on some type of rant with someone. Who? He couldn't tell because Ivy elbowed him before he could get that far.

"Ow!" The boy jumped.

"Stop reading my texts. You're worse than my dad." She smiled. "Do you just wanna be nosey and see what I'm doing?"

"Yeah, who you texting?"

"My friend. This morning he texted me and said, 'ooh looks like your sugar daddy got you a car.'. And I texted back and said Stoner wasn't my sugar daddy and he was all like uh huh sure girl. So I just texted him a very in-depth argument of why Stoner wasn't my sugar daddy and I'm waiting on a response, but, knowing Clint he'll respond with something like ok girl whatever you say or some smart-ass remark."

The blonde boy nodded. "I mean... he kinda has a point." He spoke, knowing it would make Ivy mad.

"I will shove your head in your foot water and make you choke on it. Don't test me, Gustav." The boy smiled innocently. "How did he know? Was he at the party?"

"I'm pretty sure if you knew Clint you'd know you couldn't miss him. He's 6'6" and flamboyant." Gus nodded and the guy in front of him said something in a different language. The blonde looked at him confused then at Ivy. "He asked what color."

"I'm thinking french tip." The man nodded and walked somewhere else in the store. "Does he think I'm gay or something? I mean in a way I am but like really gay?"

"I don't know. Oh, there's Sandy. Sandy!" A short, Asian looking woman turned and smiled at the two teens. She walked over to them.

"Hey Ivy! Is this Gus?" The blonde just nodded with a smile. "Nice to meet you. Now, what did you need Ivy?"

"Isn't Kenny gay?"

"Girl, probably." She said and began on Ivy's pedicure as the man came back with white toenail paint. Gus sat there on his phone waiting for Ivy to talk to him rather than Sandy. "So are you guys getting manis today too?"

"Yeah. Do you know what you wanna do, Gus?"

"Uh, no. Do y'all do the fake nails thing?" Sandy nodded. "Then I know what I want."

"Do you want your normal, Ivy?" The girl nodded. Her friend shoved his phone in her face. She pulled it away where she could see what it was and laughed. He showed Sandy and she smiled. "I love Game of Thrones. And so does my daughter, she's the one on the very end near the door. She'll probably be your best bet for it to come out as good as the picture."