~~part 27~~

Ivy looked at Gustav questionably with Stoner next to her, giving the boy the same look. "So, your name is Stan?"

"Yes. Stan the Water..." He paused for a second. "Man."

"Okay... Cool. So, why're you here, "Stan"?" Ivy asked.

"So I'm from Indianapolis and I was married to this bitch Susan and we had a lovely son named Roy... Roy the Water Boy... he's my pride and joy. Then Susan decided to cheat on me with this french guy named uh... Fredreek and yeah so I moved here... Is that a coffee machine?" Gustav asked as he walked up to the air conditioner system. "No voices in my head! I can't kill the coffee machine because when I got married I swore to Susan that I would never kill the devil juice ever again. Wait, I'm divorced. I can kill any devil juice machine that I want. HAHA! HEAR THAT SUSAN?! YOU AIN'T NOTHING! YOU AIN'T SHIT! And now I feel the need to pass out... In three two one... Okay, body you wanna be that way? Unpredictab-"

Gus fell on the ground and Ivy rushed to him, Stoner following. She tried to pick Gus up but he pushed her off him. "Fuck you, Susan... you too Fredreek." Gustav whispered then passed out.

"Does he always pass out when he's high?" Stone asked, getting a nod from Ivy. "What the... why? Does everybody do that?"

"I don't know I've never smoked weed," Ivy said and threw one of Gustav's arms over her shoulder. "Can you help me take him inside? We can hang afterwards..."

"Sure." The man grabbed Gustav and threw him over his shoulder. "Where do I need to take the caveman?"

"The spare bedroom." The two walked into the house and Stoner took Gustav into the spare bedroom, tossed him on the bed, and walked back to the kitchen where Ivy stood. He hugged her from behind. She jumped slightly but realized it was just Stoner. He breathed against her neck.

"You're so beautiful, kitten... I wish you were older then we could have some fun." He smirked against her skin. She put her hand in the man's hair and pulled slightly. He groaned quietly and kissed her neck. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby." Ivy turned around and passionately placed her lips on Stoner's. He was shocked but kissed back. His hands roamed her back until they found her ass. She gasped as he squeezed and picked her up, placing her on the countertop. Stoner's hands gripped Ivy's hips and one moved down to her thigh. He kneaded it until he saw Corey and Andrew walk in from the back door.

The blonde man broke the kiss and whispered, "Your dads." She turned her head and saw the two men. They said nothing but they stared awkwardly.

"Are we... interrupting something?" Andrew asked in a high pitched voice, it getting higher as the sentence continued on.

"No. We were just-"

"Making out? Yeah, we saw." Corey commented. Ivy and Stoner blushed. "Congrats, you're official. Stoner? If you make any type of sexual advance towards Ivy, I will personally kill you and use your body on tour as the body of Christ on the cross. Don't make me pursue that promise."

"Uh... O-okay? I wasn't planning on making any advances and now I don't want to even be near her because of how terrified that you will actually fulfill that threat."

"Oh, that wasn't a threat, it's a motherfucking promise, kid."

ivytaggart

iytaggart Thanks for the best gift I could ever ask for baby

iytaggart Thanks for the best gift I could ever ask for baby. ❤ @ stonersour first car selfie!!

liked by bexeyswan and 12,583 others

view all 10,286 comments