~~part 26~~

"Drew can I watch TV?" Gustav asked reclined on the couch.

"Yeah, but all we have is Apple TV now. Hope that's fine." Andrew said from the kitchen.

"Yuppers." The blonde turned on some music and walked to the kitchen with his friend's father. He looked around. "I just realized you have five ovens."

"Wait, seriously?" He counted and gasped. "I am a man that owns five ovens." (If u get the reference, I flipping love u and we should be frens :))

"And so did you apparently." Gus sat at the bar and watched as the man cut up mangoes, pineapples, star-fruits, and papayas for the fruit kabobs. Andrew took a sip of his white wine. As he cut up the last papaya, Gustav watched as Drew slid the pieces onto a paper plate. "What kind of wine is that?" The boy spoke.

"Uh..." Andrew reached for the bottle and read the label. "Montrachet. Corey's wife got it for me for my birthday but I just opened it and it's not half bad. You, uh, wanna glass?"

"Sure. And if anyone asks, I stole it and you didn't know anything about it." Drew pointed and poured him some in a foam cup. Gus gladly took it and took a drink. "Damn, that's nice. It even tastes expensive."

They sat there for a second until Gustav spoke again. "Do you, uh, mind if a few of my friends bring over some hemp?"

"No. As long as Ivy doesn't touch it--and I know she won't--and no one touches her."

"Can do," The blonde saluted.

Silence...

"So how do you feel about Stoner?" Andrew asked as he began cutting up star fruits.

"He's okay. Nice dude n' shit but... the day we met him we uh. Me and Ivy, we... can I tell you this and you not tell a single soul?" Drew shrugged and responded, "Depends." Gus nodded and proceeded on with his story. "Me and Ivy we uh... had a fight then we kinda... made... out..."

The brown-haired man chopped the last piece of fruit violently. "You and my daughter did what?" The blonde teenager walked around the bar and fought Drew for the knife. Eventually, Gus got it and held it away from Drew. 

"Ivy and I made out." The man was silent. "Andrew."

"Give me the fucking knife back or I will kill you with it." He put out his hand. The 17-year-old wearily handed the tool back to the man and ran out of the house with his foam cup in hand. He found Ivy and told her that Drew would be out any second with the fruit kabobs... and he had a knife so beware. She nodded and continued talking to a boy that looked like Corey but younger.

"Are you Griffin?" The boy nodded.

"You Gus? Or do you prefer Peep?"

"Either one," Gustav responded, sipping his drink and walking away. He walked over to Dylan, Bexey, and three others smoking weed. "You got a fresh one?"

"Right here, waitin' on ya', man," Bexey smirked and handed Gus a fresh blunt. "You want a lighter?"

"Naw, I'll save it for later."

↟↟↟

Gus watched as Ivy opened the present from Corey. She pulled it out and it was his old Slipknot mask. She smiled and hugged the man. "Next gift is from Gus," she stated for her father to write down on his small notepad. She unwrapped the box and opened it. She pulled out the piece of paper and read it aloud. "I'm wearing your gift lols, Peep."

Gustav smiled. "Don't worry, it's not my underwear... unless you want them too, but I want them at least until I get home. But my shirt is the gift... not my underwear. Unless you want it." Ivy just nodded and said, "shirt," to Andrew.