~~part 5~~

The boy, his mom, and his friend walked out of the Mexican restaurant and got into the silver Malibu Liza had rented for her to drive. They drove to the mall quickly and Gustav rushed in with Ivy's wrist in hand. Liza let them go and stood in front of Zumiez, waiting for them to come back outside.

"Okay, so I've narrowed it down to two options for you, Vy." He held up a flower Supreme board and a Ying & Yang cat board. Ivy just looked at him with her arms crossed.

"You're kidding right?"

"Yeah." He laughed and put them back. "I see you more with this one or... the Odd Future one."

The black-haired girl followed his finger to a board that had The Great Wave off Kanagawa. She picked it up and studied it. "I like it. Now let's find one for y-"

"Got it." He quickly picked up one with Mr. Meeseeks from Rick and Morty as a mushroom. "Mr. Meeshrooms."

The girl just chuckled at him. They grabbed a rack to hang their board on when they got back home. They walked out of the store and saw Liza sitting on the bench a little down the way. Gustav and Ivy began walking until someone came running out of Zumiez after them. "Aren't you a rapper?"

"Yuh. Why?"

"Isn't it like Lil... Pump or something?"

"No. It's Lil Peep." He looked at Ivy. "Who's Lil Pump?"

She shrugged. "Back to what Peep was asking, what's important about it?"

"I'm just gonna warn you right now, there are fans here and they're the crazy kind. I just didn't want you to get mauled or anything."

"Well, thanks, man." The guy walked off and Ivy just looked at Gustav. "What?"

"Nothing." They continued walking to Liza and she saw them and stood.

"What was that about?"

"He just said there were stans here. By here I'm not sure if he means Florida or the mall, but either way, we can go back to the hotel now."

lilpeep

lilpeep where my fans at tonite in FL?

14,924 likes

view all 853 comments

"Okay, I just sent out a post to my fans and I asked where the Florida ones were. So let's see what happens." Gustav looked over at the girl sitting on her bed.

"It's probably not gonna do any good since they don't know where you are. Also, I didn't see you take a picture." Ivy didn't look up from her book when she spoke.

"I just used a random one I found on my phone when I had my pink and black hair."

"Sweet." The black-haired girl shut her book and turned towards Gustav. "So what you wanna do? It's only 8:30."

"Skate. I just wanna get some of this energy out of me before I try and sleep 'cause if I don't then I'll wake up every hour then I'll wake you up and it'll be mass hysteria." The girl just laughed. "No seriously."

"I know but you're so cute when you try to explain things." The boy smiled a goofy, toothy grin.

"Thanks, hot mama."

↟↟↟

Gustav stopped and caught his breath from trying to do a kick-flip. "C'mon, you almost got it. Try it one more time." He sighed and tried again, doing it perfectly. "Good! Great! You got it!"

"Yay. Can I got get cigarettes now?"

"Sure." Ivy hopped on her skateboard. "Race ya'!"

Gustav jumped on his board and they both took off down the road to the gas station. The blonde boy gasped. "Chick-fil-A!"

"You didn't see that before?"

"No!" They stopped at the door and picked up their boards. They walked in, Gustav going to the counter to get smokes and Ivy going to the drinks to grab something to drink for her and Gus. "Hey, Vy, grab some Bud Light."

"But-"

"Just do it." She did as asked and walked up to him, putting the beer, a Pepsi, and two Red Bulls down on the counter.

"ID."

Gustav reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet, giving the cashier his fake ID that said he was 22. The guy gave it back and gave them the total. Gustav paid and gave Ivy the bag of drinks and his cigarettes while he took the beer. They rode their skateboards back to the hotel.

"I have a guy coming here to give me some uh, good stuff in a little so we can just sit here. He said he'd text when he gets here." Ivy just nodded as they sat on the curb.

"Hey, you like gummy worms?"

"Yeah, but we-" Ivy pulled them out of the bag. Gus looked at her. "You stole them?"

"Yep. Corey taught me how to steal cigarettes but I don't smoke so... I used the skill to shoplift things I want."

"That's hot." Ivy laughed as she opened the bag and let Gus have a few. "I seriously didn't know you knew how to shoplift."

"And I didn't know you had a fake ID."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me, Vy."

"I can only imagine..."