Chapter Twenty-Six

Ms. Dia - actually, Diamond - changed from an average human to a being of pure light. She was all white, like a white stick that you find associated with a lollipop, and brightened the place up. She had green eyes and a white diamond on her chest that glistened.

I have to admit that she looked stunning for a person who was as thin as a stick and the same size as me. Perhaps that was why her name was Diamond.

"I am Anxiety's girlfriend," Diamond said. "The two of us have been dating ever since that you were born."

Say what?

I was going to ask her what she meant by that, when another being entered the darkness. It was as big and wide as me and Diamond and shaped like a crooked circle. It was also red and had hands and arms, but no legs or feet.

Diamond noticed the red circle and smiled. "It is about time that you arrived." She glanced back at me. "Jorgie. This is the one who is responsible for your cancer. Meet Cancer."

Cancer waved at me and laughed. "So nice to finally to meet you. Wait. That is the other way around. I already know all about you."

"I am...confused," I confessed to them. I then clenched my hands into tight fists. "Just let me see my sister!"

"Of course." Diamond snapped her fingers once again, and I let out a cry as I saw a solid ball forming around me. I put my palms on the sides of the blue ball as it took me away from there to another place.

To Anxiety.

The ball soon came to a halt and disappeared. I fell and hit the ground.

"Oof!"

I groaned and glanced around. I was in a room with a red floor and red walls...

...and a huge brain in the center.

My eyes widened when I spotted a certain someone in a clear bubble that was floating above the brain.

My sister.

"Jorga!" I exclaimed as loud as I could.

She did not hear me. She was lying in the bubble and sleeping.

"Jorga! It is me! Jorgie!"

"She cannot hear you."

I covered my mouth as the person who said that revealed himself. He was a large, white circle. Bigger than the brain, and this brain was pretty big.

"Hello, Jorgie," he said. "You certainly gave me a scare."

I breathed heavily. "Anxiety," I assumed.

"That is me, and I am thrilled that you are here."

"What do you want with me? Why did you bring me here?" I pointed at the bubble that my sister was in. "And let her go!"

"Letting her go is not an option. I am just so relieved that you are here at last." Like Cancer, he had arms and hands and no feet or legs. He lifted up a hand, and another solid, blue ball formed around me. "Welcome home. The fun can now begin."

I screamed for Jorga as the ball forced me out of that room and to somewhere else.