Chapter 9

Hey guys, you might witness Archer's POV more than Alex's one
But!! Do not fear. I'll make sure it is amazing and perfect for you to enjoy.
Don't forget to vote and comment!! Bye!

The whole ride on the motorcycle felt like 15 years while in fact, it was just 15 minutes away. When I stopped Alex quickly hopped off and may I add not so gracefully. She started to walk away as fast as she can, but as if she remembered something she stopped abruptly and tensed.

Before I could even open my mouth to tell her that she was mine for today and she'll do what I want she interrupted.

"Thank you"

Her voice was so low I thought I was imagining it but then she turned around fully and said it again. Each time she had said it, which was twice, my heart gave a painful twist and started to beat uncontrollably inside my rib cage.

I really am a girl.

Jesus. All these twisted unknown feelings were driving me crazy. I just wanted to get answers. I knew that this didn't make any sense but for me it did. For me, everything made sense when it was justified or answered. And I needed answers from her for everything to make sense. Like...

Why do your eyes change color?

Tell me about your parents.

Why do they become red? Why blue and yellow too?

Why do you fight illegally?

Why? Why? Why?

Many questions and I didn't even have one fucking answer.

She was still standing in her spot staring at me intently. I should say 'you are welcome' but as if my mouth had a brain of his own I was saying the first thing I wanted to say.

"You are mine today. Did you forget?"

Her posture was very composed if it was not for her hands that kept clenching and unclenching or if it was not for the way her jaw looked tense. I would say that she was a robot.

And...if it was not for the fact that her eyes flashed red but quickly disappeared.

Or maybe my mind was just imagining it because I just wanted to really really see them again.

Or see them all the time.

Shut up.

Anyways, where was I? Oh yes, to complete the picture I was making of myself, the picture that said that I really was a jerk.

I smirked.

And it seemed as if I hit a nerve because for the second time(I knew I was not imagining it before) her eyes flashed red but before she could do anything someone interrupted.

"Yo! Archer!! Hey, my man. Guess who scored- Oh"

And by someone I meant Blake.

As if there was a switch for it or something. Alex stopped clenching her fists and her jaw was not tense anymore.

That was fast.

I greeted Blake back. Blake had anger issues. Most students at our school avoided him or even bullied him for it. However, no one would dare to bully him after that little incident where he twisted a branch and stuck it into Sam Decker's nose. Let's just say, it was not pretty at all.

I guess little is the wrong word. The incident was not little at all!

Blake was a guy with dark hair and dark eyes with-a built that girls drooled over like that one that was staring really hard to see him from behind a tree.