Chapter 30

Archer's PoV

"Hey kid, you should leave. We're closing already. It's late"

Something was poking me in the shoulder, I think it's someone, but I don't care.

Not anymore.

I don't remember how long I've been here in this bar, drinking and trying to forget. If I could only forget her.

But I couldn't.

No matter how many cups of some strong alcohol I've drowned, her face still pops up in my mind. The cold look she gave me when I ditched her. I'm such a fuck up.

I lifted the glass to drink but realized that it was empty already.

Just like me.

Only I wish I was empty. But after meeting Alex I have never felt so full in my life before. She fills me up and completes me. I'm so full of her but I can't get enough. I want more and more.

And more.

Fuck. I'm a selfish bastard.

I ordered the bartender to give me another shot, but he refused saying that I should leave before he kicks me out himself. I'm paying for this shit so he better give me my drink. However, when  he said that Spongebob is waiting for him so they would leave together to the Krusty Krab restaurant, I understood.

"Okay. Okay. Jeez old man, chill. Here's the bill. Keep the change buddy"

The man looked like he was about to say something when I interrupted him.

"Please tell Spongebob I say hi"

I think after that I stumbled out of the bar to the deserted streets. How much have I been drinking anyways?

I stopped in the middle of the street to count how many shots I took on my fingers. I reached ten and then started complaining that I can't continue because my hands only fit for ten. But, I'm pretty sure I had more.

I then heard a funny loud noise and jumped in fright. It sounded like a car honk...I think.

"For goodness sake! What are you doing here? You look like shit"

Wait...

A CAR IS TALKING TO ME!

Oh my god. Oh my god. What should I say? What should I do?

"Fuck you're drunk. Come on, get in"

IT INVITED ME TO GET IN!

I didn't know what to say or do. I was speechless. So I just nodded and entered like an obedient kid.

Now that I'm in, I can see who the driver is.

Oh my god! It's Cinderella!

Wait. No. It's just Blake. My bad.

"Blakerella! My My...You look amazing. Insert wink faces here."

LOL! I'm just so funny.

"You're wasted. What happened? Why were you drinking?"

His question made me feel so heavy. I stared into space unblinking and then I realized that I had something wet on my cheeks. I touched them and I realized that I was...PEEING FROM MY EYES!