Chapter 42

Archer's PoV

"Blake kill me. Kill me. Right now"

"Don't you think I would have done it way before if I could. But going to jail is just not worth your death"

Why is he my bro again?

Today is Alex's and I month anniversary. Yes, my friends, you have heard right. We've been doing the girlfriend and boyfriend thing for two months. She decided that she won't leave this town as long as ECE is clueless about her whereabouts.

It has been a bumpy ride of course. Alex, which I learned her name was actually Alexis, it's such a cute name if you ask me.

Anyways.

At first, our relationship was... Bad. I learned that she was the jealous type, obviously not like me. She hated all the female attention directed towards me, especially Cassandra (my own obsessed cuckoo fan).

It wasn't just her, my caveman tendencies tend to become very obvious when she's within a mile radius with anyone of the male species, except Blake of course.

But the result would be satisfying for both of us.

And no. It's not aggressive sex (Unfortunately). It would be a hot make-out session.

Anyways, I'm totally panicking right now. I made a reservation at a fancy-but-not-so-fancy-that-would-annoy-the-shit-out-of-Alex kind of restaurant. I also made plans for us after that, which is totally a surprise but it's absolutely ruined.

Blake is helping me figure out what to do in order not to shoot my brains out of my head.

"BLAKE! NOT THE TIME! Man... What should I do? This fucking ring is too big for Alexis's fucking finger!"

I bought Alex a ring, it's not a proposal one but more like a promising one. BUT THEY GAVE BLAKE THE WRONG ONE!

I chose the design a long time ago but it was done just today. Since I was preparing for the date and all, Blake did me a favor by getting it. However, HE GOT THE WRONG ONE!

"And Gosh. Look at this design! I would never choose something like this for Alex! Why the fuck did you get the wrong one?"

I shoot daggers in Blake's direction and he holds his hands up beside his head.

"Woah, dude! How was I supposed to know that?!"

I mentally start killing myself and Blake hundred of times.

"THERE'S NO TIME TO GO BACK AND GET THE REAL FUCKING DEAL"

I was really stressed out by now. How come this happened? Goddammit. Maybe Blake noticed my state that's why he took pity on me and suggested that he'll go get it again.

"Geez, man. You're whipped"

"JUST GO BEFORE I GROW WHITE HAIR"

He purposely stresses me more by walking out slowly and swaying his hips in a funny way. If it was any different situation I would have laughed my ass off but this is different.

"I swear to everything holy Blake...."

He laughs and gets out while I try to fix this fucking tie.

After a few failed attempts, I give up and throw the tie away. I didn't like it anyways. There's still an hour or so but I need to check a few things before I head to Alex's house.

I head to our spot. The cliff where we poured all of our dark secrets together became our spot. We would go have lunches and return here on every single date we've been to.

Thankfully, the pick-up truck that I bought especially for this occasion was still here from yesterday. The hood is decorated romantically and it's covered with a blanket.

Maybe it's too cliche...

NO. THIS IS NO TIME FOR SECOND THOUGHTS. DAMMIT.

I sigh in relief and head out to meet Alex. I can't explain the sudden nervousness and excitement. God. I hope this goes well.

The whole ride to Alex's house was spent panicking about the whole date. Sure we've been on dates before, but this time it's different. I will give her a ring. Sure I'm not proposing but I'm implying that I will one day. Would she run away? Would she think it's too soon?

Fuck. We've only been dating for a month. She would totally find it creepy and too early.

No. Shut up.

This is a disaster. I'm in front of her porch but I'm five minutes early. THIS IS A DISASTER!

God. Why the hell am I early?

I feel like my personality was split into those in the movie Inside out if you have never watched it, you should.

I'm feeling many contradicting feelings at the same time.

Is that normal?

OKAY! WHY THE HELL DOES THE FIVE MINUTES LOOK LIKE TEN YEARS?

Oh, God. If Blake was here he would totally make fun of me and say something like They're fucking five minutes! Why the hell are you acting like a girl on her period? Grow a pair, man.

Yeah, I should probably just get out of the car and knock.

I got this.

I kept chanting the same sentence over and over again in my head as I grabbed the flowers I bought her, got out of the car, and knocked on the door. After only a few seconds the door opened and the wonderful sight of Alex greeted me.

I think my mind just blanked out for a little too many minutes as I stared at Alex's face.

Jesus. She's so damn gorgeous.

I just stared dumbstruck. Her hazel eyes looked more bright due to the makeup she had applied.

Yes, makeup! Can you believe that?

The amount of makeup used was perfect. It wasn't too much. It wasn't the type of makeup that said OH don't mind me while I drown my face in makeup, It was actually the type that said I gave it my best but I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard.

Not that she needed any.

My gaze trails down from her eyes to the cute blush staining her cheeks. Before I start pampering her with kisses, I continue lowering my gaze until it reaches her lips.

Her oh-so fucking kissable lips.

She had red lipstick on and I was just dying to have these red lips on me.

The red dress she was wearing was the kind of dress that screamed I'm sexy and I know it, that's why I'm torturing my boyfriend on this date by just making him look.

I don't know if it was a coincidence or by purpose but she's wearing red with confidence. You would think that she would hate the color or something because of her eyes but I would like to believe that she feels comfortable enough with me to show me this.

Dammit! I love her so much.

She smiles at me, that adorable smile with fucking dimples and I drop the red lilies I brought to the floor.

Lilies symbolize many things like purity, devotion, love, and so on.

In this case, they describe my passion for her.

Instead, I grab her waist and pull her close but it's still not enough.

It will never be enough.

I want more and more.

And more.

AYYY! I'M FINALLY SPEEDING THINGS UP! I THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND I WAS LIKE

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!

ANW! PLEASE KEEP ADDING STARS TO THIS STORY!

LOVE YA! BYE-BYE!