10

Students' Fair is already over. That means the students will have to focus on school again. "When will summer come?" Mingyu suddenly asked. All of them gathered in their usual lunch table.

"Less than a month from now most probably." Jeongyeon answered. They all groaned in frustration. It's sad knowing that after Students' Fair, it's a regular class day and the pupils will worry about school again. That is why most of them are suggesting to have the Fair at the end of the school year.

"Jaebum, why don't you guys hold the Students' Fair at the end of the school year? That way we wouldn't have to worry about anything after anymore." Jackson asked.

"We'll try doing that next year but that's if I'll still be part of the Students' Council." The VP answered. "Suggest that to Heeyeon unnie then. She said she has plans in running for Treasurer." Nayeon said.

"But doesn't the treasurer manage the money?" Chaeyoung asked. "Yeah, but all the members of the Council should be there in meetings and discussions and be cooperative in all means. But Heeyeon unnie can be a great President too." Jihyo explained.

"What about me?" Just then a girl who was almost as tall as Tzuyu passed by. She was their senior and it was none other than Ahn Heeyeon, sometimes goes by the name of Hani.

"Will you be running for Treasurer next school year?" Sana asked. The older girl thought for a while. "Maybe. I mean, sometimes Math is really tiring and it hurts my head." she answered to which everybody in the table agreed.

"Ahn Hani" A voice called. "I need to go, there are 4 hungry idiots on our table. See you, kids." She said and walked away.

"Exams are coming up, have you guys studied?" Mina asked

"Nope." All of them answered. "This is gonna be stressful." Momo said and held her head. "Their bread actually tastes good, I'm gonna get more." Tzuyu stood up.

"Don't get too much" Sana reminded. "I can't promise anything." Tzuyu replied back as she walked back to the counter. On the way, she bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry." She apologized. "No it's fine." The girl looked up and recognize who she bumped into. "Oh, Tzuyu, hey."

"Kyulkyung unnie. What are you doing here? I mean, you go to school here, obviously. But what are you doing here?" The Yoda-like girl rambled, hit her head and scolded herself from being too talkative.

"Well, I was just going to get some food for my friends and I. I was the last person to arrive at our table so they made me do it." The older answered. "And you?" She asked.

"I went here to get some bread. It tastes good." Tzuyu said as she got 2 sticks of bread, followed by another and another one.

"Sana unnie might scold you for that." Kyulkyung said as she looked at how much bread Tzuyu got, then also started getting food for herself.

"Nayoung unnie might get jealous because I'm talking to you." Tzuyu mumbled as she took a bite from the bread.

"What?" Kyulkyung shot her head up and looked at the taller girl. "Anyways, I got too much bread. My friends are waiting for me now, bye!" Tzuyu hurriedly walked off leaving the Chinese girl dumbfounded.

Tzuyu walked back to their table and sat down next to her sister. "Didn't I tell you not to get too much?" Her sister asked.

"I said I can't promise anything." Tzuyu said while munching on her bread. The others continued chatting until the bell rang.

Dang it, I didn't even finish my bread. Tzuyu thought.

"I can finish it for you if you want." Momo appeared in front of the girl, and as if she just read Tzuyu's mind.