18

Everyone in the gang decided that they should all eat lunch together. They were all about to go to the cafeteria when they heard someone yell.

"Mina!"

"Mina unnie!" Chaeyoung was trying to get the girl's attention. "Yes Chaeyoung?" Mina turned around. "I got you something." Chae said. Mina stared at her. "What is it?"

"You have to turn around." The smaller girl said. Mina followed what she said and turned around. She was waiting for Chaeyoung to say something but instead she felt something cold go around her neck.

She looked down and it was a penguin necklace. She had heart eyes. Once Chaeyoung locked it, she faced her. "It's so beautiful, Chae. Thank you." Then she looked at her sympathetically.

"But, I told you Chae, I don't--"

"No, I know. It was worth a try, though." Chaeyoung said. Mina giggled and held Chaeyoung's hand. "You really can't figure it out, could you?" She said.

"Figure what out?" Chaeyoung asked. "You didn't let me finish earlier. I don't like you because..." She kissed the younger girl's cheek. "Because I love you." She continued.

Chae's jaw dropped. "Y-You do?" She asked. Mina nodded. "I was just waiting for you to figure it out yourself." Chaeyoung blinked. "Wow."

Mina pulled Chaeyoung in for a hug. "Awwww." Every one of their friends around were in awe. The two let go when they realized they've been watched. Both of them blushed.

"That's sweet, but please. We were about to eat. If you lovebirds wanna hang with us then you're welcome to join." Jihyo bitterly said and walked into the cafeteria. All of them laughed and followed her.

"*Ehem* paging Kang Daniel." Nayeon 'coughed'. Sana raised an eyebrow. "Who's Kang Daniel?" She asked. Jeongyeon laughed. "Jihyo's summer fling. I don't know but they could be serious." She answered.

"Jihyo would always call either one of us to drive her to his house or something." Nayeon chuckled. Apparently, Jihyo heard them talking about her because of her Godly powers. "Stop talking about me!" She yelled while she was lining up for the food.

When they all got their food, all of them squeezed into one table, or more like two tables that were put into one.

"Wow, suddenly everyone around me is in love." Sana mumbled, almost bitterly. Tzuyu nudged her. "Don't worry. I'm here." She said. Sana first understood that as a 'I'm single too, you can have me' but she let that thought go.

"How are you so sure?" Sana asked back. "I'm not in love." Tzuyu disagreed. Sana scoffed. "As if." She muttered. Then, Tzuyu saw Seobin trying to find a place to eat. She immediately called him. "Seobin!"

See? That's what I'm talking about. Sana thought. The boy saw her and smiled. "I'll invite him here. I hope it's okay for everyone." Tzuyu said. Everyone just agreed. Sana on the other hand, didn't want him to be with them but of course, she didn't say it out loud.

"Seobin, these are my friends." Tzuyu introduced them to him one by one. The boy had a hard time learning each one's name but thought that he'd just have to adjust for a while.

"Wow, looks like we've got some delicious meals today." Seobin said as he sat down. Sana's eyebrow quirked. She thought that what he said sounded so familiar. Almost like she's heard that before.

She just let it go, thinking that she probably heard it in a movie. All of them, now including Seobin, ate quietly. It didn't last long when everyone engaged into their own conversations.

"Hey Tzuyu, you wanna hang out later?" Seobin asked the girl who was sitting beside him. "Later?" Tzuyu asked back.

Sana interrupted their conversation. "Sorry, but Tzuyu and I already had plans for later." She told the boy. Tzuyu nodded. "She's right, Seobin." She said.

Seobin nodded in understanding. "It's okay. Well what about tomorrow?" He asked. Sana wasn't surprised with his request, but she has always thought when that boy could possibly give up.

"Sure, I'm good with tomorrow." Tzuyu nodded. Seobin smiled widely. "Great!" Sana was raging inside. Raging from jealousy and annoyance. She was wondering how he and her sister got so close pretty quick. She knew there was something she can't trust in the boy.

______________