27

"You nervous?" Tzuyu asked. The two were in a café, waiting for Sana's parents to arrive from Japan. "Maybe, I guess I am." Sana said. Tzuyu held her hand for support.

She smiled at her. "Don't worry. I'll be here." Tzuyu told her. "But uh, do you want me to be here? Or can you handle it alone?" She asked.

"I want you here with me." Sana said. "Okay then." Tzuyu kissed the older girl's hand. She leaned in and pecked her lips. They pulled away when they heard Tzuyu's parents. "Sana, Tzuyu..."

"Oh sorry." Sana and Tzuyu blushed and apologized. "No we're sorry that we interrupted the moment but umm... Sana, they're here." Tzuyu's mom said.

"We'll leave you two with them." Tzuyu's dad said. He and his wife moved to give way to Sana's parents. Sana couldn't believe that her biological parents were standing right in front of her. She looked at each one of them. The familiar features. Now she knew where she really got it from.

"Hi." She shyly waved. "Hello, dear." Her parents came up to her and gave her a hug. "You grew up so well, Sana." Her mom smiled. Sana was starting to become emotional.

She was tearing up. "T-thank you, Mom." She tried putting on a smile. Tzuyu rubbed her back to comfort her.

"You must be Tzuyu." Her parents turned to the tall girl. Tzuyu bowed. "Nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Chou." She greeted formally. The couple laughed. "No need to call us like that, Tzuyu. You are also one yourself." Sana's dad spoke.

Tzuyu just nodded. They all took a seat and Sana and her parents talked about everything that has happened in their lives. The time finally came when they talked about Sana and Tzuyu's relationship.

"So how long have you guys been dating?" Sana's mom asked. "Only a few days." Tzuyu answered. "Yeah, just right after we found out that, you know." Sana added.

"We're curious, how'd you both find out that you had feelings for each other?" Sana's dad asked. "Well, Sana was drunk. She confessed to me that way. I was surprised cuz I didn't know she felt that way too." Tzuyu explained.

"We were thinking how we could work things out but eventually the Gods have been good to us." Sana continued. "Well, we're happy for you, guys." Her parents smiled. "Take care of each other." They said.

"Anyways, Sana." They turned to their daughter. "We won't be able to stay here longer, for now. We still don't have a permanent living space here in Korea. Our flight would be tomorrow. I hope it's okay for you that you stay in Tzuyu's house for a while." Sana nodded.

"Yeah, it'll be fine." She said. "But is it okay that we spend the day together before you go?" She asked. Her parents gave her a smile. "Of course."

~~

"Hey I'm back." Sana happily entered her girlfriend's room. Tzuyu was lying down on her bed. She sat up when she heard Sana. "Hey." Sana went over to her and pecked her lips.

"How was bonding with your parents?" Tzuyu asked. "It was fun. They were really great people." Sana answered. Tzuyu nodded. "That's good."

Then her face fell. "Wait, wouldn't that mean that you'd have to go to Japan when the time comes?" She asked. Sana sat down next to her. "About that."

"They said that I should be the one to decide on my future. I decided..." She took Tzuyu's hand and intertwined their fingers together. "To stay here with you."

Tzuyu's face lit up. "Really?" She asked. "Of course, after all, you are my future." Sana said and that nade Tzuyu's heart flutter.

"Smooth, baby." Tzuyu pecked Sana's lips. "Now, c'mon let's go for a walk." She said.

~~

"Tzuyu, can I ask you something?" Sana asked. The younger girl laughed. "You are already asking me something." She said.

Sana playfully glared at her. "Anyways, I wanted to ask when you started having feelings for me." She said. Tzuyu recalled the day she fell in love with the person she thought was her sister.

"That night when you almost got hit by a car." She answered. "I felt something when I held you into my arms. My heart was beating so fast."

She looked down at Sana. "What about you?" She asked. "When you danced 'Expectations' in front of me." Sana told her.

"I made you gay by dancing in front of you?" Tzuyu teased. Sana slapped her arm. "Ya!" She whined. "To be fair, you weren't just dancing. You were really seductive and I think you didn't even need help with that."

"So you thought I was hot?" Tzuyu teased again. Sana didn't need to deny it. She just nodded shyly. Tzuyu giggled. "You're so cute."

"Just don't do that again." Sana said. "Why not, I thought you liked it?" Tzuyu didn't end her teasing game. She laughed while running away from the older girl. "Shut up!" Sana whined and started chasing Tzuyu.

______________

[Edit: Next chapter is the Epilogue]