13

Sana

"You busy?" My sister asked. She was standing right by the door of my room. I put down the book I was reading and looked up to her. I shook my head. "I mean, 'school' is basically over. We just need to finish up some undone requirements and you know, the dance. But... no, I'm not busy." I said.

She ran up to me. "That's exactly why I need you." She grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. "What? Why?" She led us to our basement. "I need help with the dance." She finally spoke.

"What about it?" I asked. She scratched her head and answered. "You see, our other dance is a bit sensual. And I need help with looking... seductive." She said the last word softly. I giggled and shook my head. "I don't think you need help. You're gonna nail it anyway." I told her.

"Well, can you at least see and tell me what you think?" She asked shyly. I smiled and nodded. She set up the music with her speakers. The basement is where we usually practice our dances because it's literally one empty room. I sat on the floor, in front of her so I can get a perfect view. She brought up a chair and positioned herself. Okay, let's see where this is going.

[Lauren Jauregui - Expectations]

The intro played as she ran her hand through her hair and shifted herself on the chair.

Up in bed, all alone
Wondering where you've been

She stood up from the chair and proceeded to go forward. She nailed that facial expression. If she was doing this great so far, why did she need help in the first place?

Ten past three
I know the club closed at two A.M
I've already been through about seven scenarios
'Bout what it was that changed your mind

She dropped down the floor turning her head in a full 360. She walked back to the chair and placed her leg on it, running her hand through it in the process. God, what's happening?

Knowing very well that you told me you'd come home
And it happens every time

Wish I had no expectations

As the chorus rolled in, she kicked the chair away. Dang girl. The way her body was in tune with the beat of the song was definitely satisfying. This dance totally emphasized her curves and all her pretty angles. Wait, what am I thinking?

I wish that I could get it through your head
With no confrontation
I really wish we could talk about it instead
All these tears that I cry while I'm turned to the side
And you're in the same f*cking bed
Wish I had no expectations
But I expect, you expect, we expect

The instrumental rolled in, it was the dance break and I did not see that coming. (A/N: If you wanna imagine it, it's the one in its Music Video)

Okay, THIS IS ILLEGAL. I don't even know if I'm hallucinating or what but I think I just saw her lick her lips. I was losing my mind! Why did I agree on watching her? This is bad, I'm feeling things I'm not supposed to. This is NOT good.

Oh, I wish I had no expectations
I wish I could get through your head
With no confrontation
I really wish we could talk about it instead

This was a very different side of hers which I've never knew about (and never expected to see). I wish I didn't even get to see it.

All these tears that I cry while I'm turned to the side
And you're in the same f*cking bed

Oh, I'm definitely crying inside now. And all this is f*cking with my head.

Wish I had no expectations
But I expect, you expect, we expect

She striked her ending pose. Thank God it's over! Holy crap, what has gotten into me?! This is wrong! I shouldn't be feeling this way.
But why do I feel like that this feels right? Jesus, Sana! She's your sister. Get a hold of yourself.

This was a whole lot different from what I saw a week ago. So yeah, I admit she was the one I've been staring at while they were dancing to Handclap but that was different. Well she wasn't lying, this was definitely sensual. No, this can't be! This has to stop. Now, I really regret taking that perfect view.

"So what do you think?" I was cut off by my train of thoughts when Tzuyu spoke. She opened her bottle of water and drank from it. Sweat was trickling down her face and she looked hot as-

Wait, what the hell?! I was definitely feeling hot right now. I don't know if it's just the weather or if it's something else. Ugh, I shouldn't be thinking about this.

"Unnie?" She called once again. "Y-yeah?" I struggled to say. "How was it?" She asked again. I didn't know what to say. Obviously, I can't just say that I enjoyed it (even though I did). "It was great!" That was all I could say but I managed not to stutter, thank God.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." She said gratefully. Oh I did, more than I should have. "I'm gonna go freshen up, that was exhausting." She said and I only nodded to her.

She left the room and I was left there trying to organize my thoughts. Urgh! What the hell?! I repeatedly hit myself in the face. I really want to curse at myself, right now. This should not be happening!

Please tell me this is just a dream. This is all wrong! Goddamnit, I need holy water. I need God Jihyo. Oh screw that, I need some fresh air. I expected this to be cool and fun. I thought that I would just have to professionally critic her. Now I also wish I had no expectations.

______________