PROMOTING!

Another one 😂

Eyes • J-Line x Maknae Line

(Specifically Dahmo, Satzu, and Michaeng)

~~

"The eyes are the windows to the soul."

- William Shakespeare

. . .

All they wanted was for people to see them for who they really are, not for who they never chose to be. They just wanted to be normal, and their life couldn't be any more normal after meeting the best and most popular players of TW High's Girls Basketball Team.

. . .

"I can look into your eyes and tell that whoever you are, you're my person."

"There's that sparkle in your eyes that tells me that we were meant for each other."

"No one can look at you the same way I do and no matter who you are, you'll always be someone to me."

. . .

After their guardian, who they refer to as their uncle, was killed by an avenging sorcerer, Momo, Sana, and Mina move to South Korea to start a new chapter of their lives.

Will they be able to live that life they've always wanted? Or will their hearts break and life be at stake after having their secret revealed?

______________

NEW BOOK!

This was planned even before I made my 2yeon book.

By the way, seeing all those checks on my books is just so satisfying. I feel achieved.

Hope you'll check it out!

Take care and keep safe everyone!

- jewelofsatzu