15

Sana hasn't slept a wink that night. The fact that she probably nearly died earlier and that she's been feeling things again kept her up all night.

She wanted to talk to someone and she was planning to do that tomorrow, once she gets some sleep (that's if she'll even get some). She recalled all that has happened that night.

She had a really great time. It was her first time to attend 'Band Night' and she didn't know that she'll have that much fun. Then, she remembered the last song Anne-Marie performed that night:

FRIENDS

It represents her telling Tzuyu how she feels and the song was gonna be Tzuyu's reply to her.

You say you love me, I say you crazy
We're nothing more than friends
You're not my lover, more like a brother

She could relate to it, except it was 'more like a sister'. But, it wasn't just 'more like a sister', she really is her sister.

I known you since we were like ten

She's known Tzuyu ever since she was born.

Haven't I made it obvious?
Haven't I made it clear?
Want me to spell it out for you?
F-R-I-E-N-D-S

It wasn't F-R-I-E-N-D-S, though, it was:

S-I-S-T-E-R-S

And that hurt more, according to her. Nothing was gonna change that. Fortunately, the girl got her sleep and the next day she went over to a friend's house.

~~

"Girl what's your issue?" Momo asked Sana. She visited the Japanese girl. She thought that she needed someone to talk to after everything that has happened and everything she's been feeling.

"I need to talk to you." Sana said. Momo furrowed her eyebrows. "Why me? Why not Mina or Jihyo? They're way smarter than I am and you know it." She said.

"Geez, Momo, I just need a friend, okay?" Sana told her. Momo sighed. "Alright. So what's wrong?" She asked.

"Things have been happening and it's so wrong to feel this way." Sana started. Momo gasped. "You're in love?!" She yelled. Sana nervously bit her lip and scratched her arm.

"Kinda. I don't know! I don't want to!" She yelled. Momo was taken aback.

"Girl, what? I don't get you

"Girl, what? I don't get you." Momo looked at her. Sana sighed. "It's complicated." Momo scratched her head. She doesn't understand what Sana's been trying to say.

"Okay, before anything, can you please explain to me what's been going on in your life, Chou?" Momo requested. "Okay fine!"

"It all started when I saw this person dance. I didn't expect to react that way but I was so flustered. But then, it's so wrong." Sana explained. Momo nodded like she was some sort of critic or something.