Chapter 2

After laughing for about 10min I decide to go up stairs and take a shower, since I skipped one yesterday. I peel off my clothes and step into the shower.

The warm soothing water hits my body and I feel like I just fell into a deep sleep. I'm in the shower for a good 5min before I hear whispers out side my door. Moments later, the door opens and them closes.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey NI it's just Michael" Michael says.

"Oh hey what are you doing?" I say putting shampoo in my hair.

"Oh nothing I'm about to take a shower" Once he said that my eyes open wide and some shampoo fell into my eyes. I scream and put my face under the water to rinse it off.

"You are so Emmet" he says referring to The Lego Movie.

"Am not" i say back.

"Yes you are (spoiler) remember that part when he was in the shower and he was like careful not to drop soap in your AHHHH' you literally just did that." Michael says. I roll my eyes careful not to get the soap in my eyes. Soon there was silence and i think that Michael has left the bathroom, so I start to jack off.

Then there was a whoosh. The shower curtains swung open and standing there was a bare Michael looking down at my hands on my dick.

He not his lip and then stepped in quietly. I watch him as he Stares down at me.

"What?" he ask me.

"Oh nothing j was expecting something" I say turning around.

"Oh.... You mean something like this?" he turned me around into a kiss and grabbed my member making a moan come out of my mouth. Soon our kiss turned into a make out session in the shower.

He started to stroke his right hand up and down my dick oh so slowly, along silent moans come out of my mouth.

"Michael" I moan. He speeds his pace, knowing I'm a easy cummer. I spill out onto the shower floor and a little on his legs and he slows his pace. I twitch a little knowing I can't take no more if he decides to start again. He lifts my head up and then point below me.

"You want me to.." I say, not Wanting to finish my sentence. He nods quietly and I slowly drop to my knees. I raise my hand up to pump him a few times and takes him into a mouth. Michael Leans back on the shower wall and slid down.

His legs are open and i go deep on him. He closes his legs shut and I take my hand and squeeze his balls. I start to move my wad up and down and enforce I know it he's fucking my mouth.

"Your such a dirty fucker"