Chapter 5

So just got done listening to Midnight Memories... I was tired and now I'm pumped up!! I'm listening to Alive now soo DOUBLE UPDATE!!

When I wake up. I feel a wonderful feeling below me. I reach up the sheets and see Calum giving me a blowjob.

"Calum what are you doing" I moan. He pulls up from me and answers.

"Remember earlier today when I was jacking off in the hallway and said you had to let me go with you?"

"Yes"

"I wasn't kidding" he says and goes back down on me. He does it way different than Michael does. He Moves his hand up and down my member while he sucks the head.

Making a hissing sound come out of my mouth. I start to jizz a little and he pulls up, letting me taste myself. He slips his tongue into my mouth but does it so softly, so gently that I barely notice it's there.

"Niall your going to taste so good" he whisper slightly. Is all Australians this horny? He moves his hand up my stomachs feeling my chest. He then leans down to take a nipple in his mouth.

It hurts but I like it so much. He starts to jerk me off with his right and while coming up to kiss my neck. Just like his kisses he softly kisses my neck.

Making a moan escape my mouth. He literal kills me with kindness, while Michael killed me with roughness. Maybe that's why there so good with each other.

I gentle turn us over, respecting his kindness and I slid my hands down his sides slowly. He smiles at me which turns me on. I finally reach his boxers and pull then down at the same speed.

He begins to become impatient and start to squirm. I put my hand over his stomachs to tell him to stop. He does and I take him fully into my mouth.

He moans and starts to move again. I put both of my hands on his sides so he couldn't move. He moans slightly as I go up and down on him. His hips starts to buck near me.

"Stop" he moans quietly. I continue, going faster every time he tells me to stop.

"I'm about to-" he says not giving me a chance to pull away I get a mouth full of cum. I choose the hard route and swallow.

"I'm going to taste good? don't you mean your going to taste good" I say coming up from him.

"Can I sleep in here tonight?" he ask me quietly

"Yeah of course" I say. Soon I hear him snoring and maybe thinking this was a bad idea.

"Niall" Calum moaned in his sleep. Never mind, I think I can Handel him. I lay my head down on my Oreo shaped pillow and fall asleep, again