Chapter 3

He moans. I pull away, jut as he was about to cum and finish him off with my hand. I essentially excepting he cum on my body, so when he does a little shriek comes from my mouth.

He looks at me and pulls me towards him. He then, starts to lick his own cum off of me and I shiver from his touch. I then can't take it and I lay down while he licks my body.

I want to feel him. Taste him but he just keeps licking me. He comes up and kisses my neck, occasionally dashing his tongue on my neck. I wrap my arm around his neck but he just pulls away.

"Michael" I complain. He just smirks and says

"I got something better than kisses" I raise an eyebrow and lift up to see what he's about to do but he lays me back down. I feel the hot water hit my face and then feel a pair lips on my dick. I jump up and scream out of pleasure and out of surprise.

"Michael what's this feeling it-it-it feels great"

Michael pulls up from me and says

"Your about to experience what a proper orgasm feels like" and back to my dick.

"I got a feeling Deep inside. Hotter than a jet stream burning up" I say.

"Your so close I can taste it" I was lost at his words and my hips started to buck near him. He swirls his tongue around the tip and that does it. I come undone and he swallows my remains.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"How'd it feel?" he ask me. While I dry off.

"Like heaven was I doing it alright?" I ask him.

"You did more that alright" he says also drying off. We open the door and Calum is outside the door finishing masterbating.

"What the fuck?" I say.

"You have to let me go with you Niall" is all he says and pulls up his jeans. I open my eyes and Calum winks.

"Come on babe" Calum says to Michael and scurries off with Calum.A lot of things are running through my head now that I need to get out.

"I have to call Liam" I say and rush off to my room