All of my special chapters

Now I know it's not Halloween yet but I just thought it would be fun to celebrate the holidays with ma readers. I'm updating all my books today with a Halloween special so enjoy😉

Liam P.O.V

"What the fuck? I don't want a used suit, I want a brand new one" Niall says.

"Bitch. Listen to me, okay? I'm not going to be here all day SO YOU GOING TO GET-" Harry starts. He's been mad every since he found out they ran out of banana costumes. My thoughts were interrupted when this coco colored girl came up to us.

"Oh shit! Is this actual happening?" she says freaking out.

"Yea babe" Zayn says smirking.

"Calm down" Michael says rolling his eyes

"Oh shat" the girls says again. She pulls out our most popular album, Midnight Memories, and gives us a sharpie.

"What about us?" Ashton asks. The girl ignores him and looks directly at me.

"Please sign it" she beg me. I grab it from her and do my signature and pass it along. Harry sign it with so much angry the sharpie breaks.

"Don't worry, I have came prepared" the girl says. She pulls out a whole entire pack of black sharpie out of her backpack and hands Harry another one.

"This bitch is crazy" Calum whispers to Louis. If I could hear it l,that mean the girl could here it.

He smiles sweetly then continues his assault on the CD. The girl looks at him and smiles as he passes it to Niall.

"No I ain't signing it." Niall says, pushing the CD away from him.

"Am not" the girl said, looking directly into Niall's blue eyes.

"What?" he said.

"You said ain't, which is slang so say am not" the girl says again.

"No. you don't tell me what to do" Niall answers. Harry nudges him but he rolls his eyes.

"AIN'T no little girl gonna tell me what the fuck to do"

"I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just trying to fix your grammar." The girl said with so much sass I thought it was a mini Louis. Niall looked at the girl and smirked.

"What's your name?"

"Terzea." the girl said. Niall snatched the CD out of the Harry's hand and grabbed the sharpie as well.

"How old are you' Niall says signing his name.

"13" the girl said sadly.

"Well how about this..." Niall says reaching into his back pocket and pulling out some tickets.

"For actual putting up with my rudeness, you can have these backstage passes along with these tickets." Niall says in a change of mood. Terzea smiles widely ad takes them from him.

Niall bends down on one knew and gives her a hug, he then whispers something in her eyes and se giggles and nods. he stands away from her and she walks up to me. I smile and her face gets very serious. I then see her reach behind her back and pull out a small plastic spoon. My eyes go big as she walks towards me slowly.

"Can you sign this for me?" she says with a devilish grin on her face. I shake my head furiously at her but she continues walking to me. I back against a wall ad it was the Field Of Screams all over again

Last Halloween...

*running through the maize with the guys.*

"come on guys let go this way" I say running down a pathway. It was a dead end. The guy dressed in all spoons walked towards me slowly as I screamed bloody murder.