Chapter 10

I walk over to the shitty bunk beds and I lay my he'd down on the bottom bunk. As soon as I do, I regret it.

"Ow! What is this pillow made of?" I say lifting my head up. Harry looks up at me and smiles.

"That's cause they are made of bricks. Little tiny one" Harry says. Then, I guess, Harry does some of his vampire magic and he lifts the pillow up with his "hands" and dumps the little tiny brick out on the ground.

"Liam" Harry says and Liam magically fills the pillow with stuffing.

"What the hell?" I say out of awe. Harry replaces the pillow to its original spot and gestures for me to lay down. I do so and instantly my headache decreases.

"Time to go to bed niggas" The guard says, tapping the bars with his ghetto ass flash light. I roll my eyes and I close my eyes and pull up the sheets.

Wait they weren't there before...

"Harry?" I say.

"Your welcome" he says climbing up in the top bunk. I then feel Liam, Calum, and Ashton crawl in bed with me. I don't say anything because there Is literal no more bunks.

Luke, Michael, and Zayn hop in bed with Harry. I could hear giggles and a small moan escape someone's mouth. I hear a 'shhh' and silence.

"You guys okay up there?" I ask smirking. It takes a minute before someone's answers, but they do.

"Uh...yeah everything's all good up here..." Zayn says.

"What about down there" he says. You could hear he meant to be dirty there. So I play with him.

"Nope. I have a boner but nothing important" I say.

"Well maybe I can fix that for you..." Zayn says looking down at me.

"Maybe all of us can join" Liam says.

"CAN I JOIN!" a random inmate yells.

"NO!" all of us yells back. There was silence between us all and I'm about to break it.

"So... A hybrid huh?" I say.

"Not a full one" Calum says.

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean" I say sitting up. Michael then rolls out of the top bunk and hits the ground hard. I burst out in laughter as he groans.

The rest of the band laughs(probably at my laugh) and Michael flips us off. As I calm down, I ask him a question.

"Aren't you a vampire. Isn't that not suppose to hurt?" I ask him.

"I'm immortal. But I can still feel pain" he says standing up.

"And, your not a full hybrid. We might have came on you but there is another half that you have to simpler to become a full hybrid"

"And what's that?" I ask looking down.

"You have to drink out blood from a special cup we keep in our basement" Harry says with such sarcasm.

"Harry, shut up. He's lying. you have to wait until there is a full moon and then drink from this special cup from out basement" Liam says high-five-ing Harry.

"Idiots." Michael says under his breath. Liam and Harry turn there heads towards him and and he takes a step to them and they look away.

"Anyway... you have to wait on the night of the full moon and drink blood looking wine. Afterwards you have to recite this ritual and then there's a bright light ad you get this whole entire new appearance. You then would be immortal but you would run faster than a vampire. You would be more powerful than a werewolf. You do have fangs and hair, but you can easily control that" Michael finishes.

"What if I don't want to be a hybrid?"

"Oh... well then on the night your suppose to be a full hybrid, your souls would be lost between life and death and you would vanish into absolutely nothing." Michael says smiling.

"That's always a nice way to put it" I say.

"I said it time to shut the fuck up!" the guard yells.

"When the fuck did you say it the first time?" Liam questioned. The guard ignored him knowing he was correct.

"Goodnight" I say. Michael kissed me on the lips and went back in the top bunk. I'm surprised the top haven't collapsed yet.

"Night" I say and let my dreams take over my mind.

You guys like the chapter or nah. lol. updating tomorrow as well, I owe it you guys k bye