Chapter 21

Me(once again) fucking my stories up I put 2,000 years ago in the last halter and I reread it and.... I'm pretty sure that really doesn't add up so I changed it to 192 years instead... still no sure if that's right though.

Btw sad chapter

Calum's P.O.V(The 1st 5SOS point of vision)

"Are you sure we should be going this way?" I ask Niall heading down a hallway. All of a sudden the lights shut off and we were now traveling down a dark corridor.

"Yes we should be going this way, it's my home isn't it?" Niall said.

"Is it?" Zayn said being sarcastic.

"It is" Niall says turning around, putting his hands on his hips, staring at Zayn.

"Is it" Zayn says now turing towards Niall. Niall was just about to say something until Michael came in between the two.

"Shut up before we get caught"

"Too late" a voice said from the shadows. Instantly i wanted to run and hide. A woman stepped out side of the shadows and turned towards Me.

"This is your last chance Cal, come back home" The girl sad.

"Get out of her Tetra" I say snarling.

"If you don't come back I have orders to kill you and whoever sees me"

"Calum, who is that?" Michael says pulling me closer to him.

"I'm never going back" I say, ignoring Mikeys question.

"Well in that case" Tetra lunge at me, swiping her claws against my shirt.

"Bitch! I just bought this at American Apparel. Now it's personal" I then tackled her to the ground and started to wrestle her.

"Give up! I'm never coming back home" I yell, climbing on top of her and pinning her arms to the ground.

"That's fine but if your not coming back I'm going I have to kill you!" She screams. She takes her knee and knees me from behind and hits my balls. I let go if her arms and fall over.

"That was dirty" I say in a high pitched voice. She loomed over me. Why aren't my friends helping me. glance over at my friends and my boyfriend to see them engaged in there own fights.

I look at my sister who has tears in her eyes. I look at what was in her hands and knew I was done for.

"Mikey I-" before I could finish, Tetra plunged the knife into my chest. Not yet dying instantly I hear her say 'sorry' and I black out.

I'm so fucking sad right now I don't even have time for a joke