Chapter 4

Ugh! I really did not feel like updating it is 11:50 at night and I'm hella tired. but I love to write so ima do it. (After this un going straight to bed.)YOUR WELCOME!!!😋

I get inside my room, and shut the door. I pick up my barely used iPhone and call Liam. On the second ring he picks up

"Niall! Mate how ya been" he says a little to happy.

"Fine. Liam what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just real happy you called"

"Liam" I say like a mom scolding her child

"Alright. I think I made a huge mistake last night"

"It couldn't have been that big of a-"

"I slept with Zayn" I am then lost at words. By this act.

"You did what?!"

"I know. I know, I'm so stupid this was the biggest mistake I have ever made"

"No Liam it's not. I just had sex with Michael in the shower so don't feel bad" I say there was silence on the phone and then Harry's voice.

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!?" He screamed into the phone. Liam must of had me on speaker.

"Heyyyyyyyy Hazza. Ho-How ya been"I ask nervous

"Great right until I herd your boned Michael in the shower! What did I tell you?"

"So sorry Ni, he walked past my door and over herd" I hear Liam say in the back ground.

"I know Harry, but it just kind of happened. It's not my fault what my body feels

"It does to god Niall"

"Why are you getting on my head when you should be getting on Liam's"

"What are you talking about?" he ask me.

"Liam slept with-"

"NIALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I hear Liam scream.

"Tell me Niall" Harry says trying to stay calm.

"Nah I think I'm good" I say. Harrys voice then got deep and raspy like he was about to kill someone.

"Tell me Niall, or so help me I will eat every single favorite food of yours right in front of your face... with out giving you any"

"Zayn. he slept with Zayn" I force out, scared of what Harry said. I herd the phone drop and a crash.

"Help!!!" Liam screamed out. I could hear Harry screaming swear words left and right.

"You fucking idiot! How could you be so fucking stupid you piece of shit you are a disgrace to man kind!" Harry yells at Liam.

"Harry! Un wrap your hands from Liam's throat this instant!" I hear Louis say.

"Niall were gonna have to call you back" Zayn says ending the call, with out letting me respond. I put my phone down and decide to take a nap.

"Sorry Liam" is all I can say before I drift off.