Finding Out

Peeta

I wake up on the floor of the hovercraft with a bandage wrapped around my arm and head. I slowly stand up from the floor. Where am I? Is Katniss okay? Where is she? Is she here? I start walking around the room when I hear the familiar voice of Haymitch. I press my ear against the door so I can hear their conversation.

" He is not going to be happy when he finds out he is here and she is there." I hear Haymitch say

" Will he still fight with us?" I hear the questioning voice of Plutarch Heavensbee Head Gamemaker of this year Hunger Games.

" He will if it means saving her. Pe..." Right then the door I was leaning against flies open and I land face first on the cold hard floor. I look up and see Haymitch, Plutarch, and my fellow tribute Johanna Mason.
" Its not nice to listen to others conversations." Plutarch calmly states

" Where am I?"

" In a hovercraft heading for district 13." Johanna replies

" But district 13 was turned in to ashes during the dark ages."

" It was bombed and many people died but the people who lived built again but this time underground."

" Where is Katniss?"

" Peeta I recommend you sit down before I tell you this."

" Where is Katniss?" I ask getting more aggravated.
" She is in the Capital along with Finnick and Enobaria."

At first it takes me a minute to process what Haymitch had just told me. They are in the hands of President Snow. They could be getting tortured at this very moment.
After a couple of minutes I hear Haymitch say my name and I do the only thing I can think of I jump on him.
I repeatedly punch him all over screaming " YOU PROMISED TO KEEP HER SAFE AND NOW SHE IS IN THE FREAKIN HANDS OF THE CAPITAL!! YOU LIAR YOU FLITHY LIAR!" Then I feel something go in my arm before I see black.