Katniss What Did You Do?

Katniss

"Okay here is one more question before we go off. What are your thoughts on the war?" Caesar questions as we both sit here in front of all of Paneam.

I begin to think. Should I tell them what I really think or should I tell them what President Snow wants to hear? Do I want to inflict physical pain on myself or do I want to regret what I am going to say for as long as I live? I begin to shift in my seat so I sit up straight. Looking straight in to the camera with determination. "Well Caesar do you want the truth?"

"Yes I do."

As a fire begins to burn in my chest I respond, "Okay, I think that calling a cease fire like I am suppose to do is idiotic. The rebels need to fight. They need to stop the games. They need to be free. We have been the Capital's puppets for too long. I for one, will not. I promised my self that they wouldn't change me and I will stick with it. You can torture us. Burn our districts to the ground but if we burn ,Snow you will burn with us. Do you know why I think the rebels will win? Because they have a reason to fight, but the capital doesn't. They are fighting to keep their entertainment alive. Well if you think seeing people get killed is fun you are in for a party. You people are sick, but the sickest of them all is President Snow. I will be your Mockingjay. I will fight with the rebels. And the rebels will win. So if you will excuse me I would like to go back to my cell now so good night." Taking deep breaths I walk out of the room making sure the people see the scars on my back. They will see how sick their beloved President Snow is.

I exit the room with my head held up high. When I enter the next room towards my cell I see President Snow and ten guards standing behind him. Now I begin to think of the consequences for what I just did. I am going to die. I just killed myself. I didn't even get to say goodbye to Peeta, to my mom, to Gale, to Haymitch, to Finnick, to Annie, or to Prim. Prim, my sweet Prim, she won't have a sister or a father any more. Only two positive things can come out of me dyeing and they both are selfish. One is I will be at peace. I won't have to worry about fighting in a war. Two, I get to be with my father. My father who was snatched away from me when I was younger by the Capital.

"I WILL KILL YOU!" Snow yells loud enough for the whole building to hear. He walks up to me, yanks my hair and drags me out of the room. When we reach the familiar doors of the torture room I take a sharp breath. Two peacekeepers grab my arms and tie me to the chair tight. Snow wastes no time to show me who is in charge. He first lit cigarettes and placed them all over my arms, legs and back. This caused a burning sensation to melt through my skin. I was filled with pure pain and hatred for Snow. But this was only the beginning. He then made the peacekeepers untie my hands and then retie my hands to a pipe on the ceiling and let my legs dangle beneath me. I swear if he wasn't President he could be a professional boxer. When he finished I could barely move. I could barely breath. I could barely feel. I was barely alive.

Snow then trotted out of the room whispering something to Sebastian along the way. I saw a smirk appear on Sebastian's face when President Snow left. Sebastian in one quick slash of a knife had me fall to the ground. As my vision blurred before me I felt a stab in my gut before all I saw was bLaCk.

Author's Note

Hey guys its me! Here's a filler chapter I couldn't decide on where I wanted to go with the story, but as I was typing I figured out the path I want to take. I might also talk to Bottle Caps so she could help me make the torture scenes better because she is really good when it comes to these things, so don't be surprized if it says new before Saturday. Ciao.