Chapter 3

You ventured out into the hospital corridors, killing the common infected as you go. You had killed at least 50 common infected before you got to the hospital entrance.

You push open the hospital glass doors before your eyes widen at the sight in front of you.

The town had crumbled. Houses were were still standing but some of the walls broken or cracked and the windows smashed. The streets were empty from the living and you looked around and there were only a few common infected around.

You sigh before quietly walking back to your home, trying not to draw any unnecessary attention. It was difficult but you made it none the less. There were little common infected on your street and around your house.

You walked up to the door to your house and unlocked the front door. You quietly walked in, locking the door behind you and you sigh in relief.

"That was close... what is going on???..." you say to yourself before going to the basement.

You looked at all the weapons you had available. "Those infected remind me of zombies... so I will use zombies as a reference for weapons and supplies" you say as you placed a finger on your lips tapping them softly.

You grabbed a duffel bag and placed it on the table and started filling it with ammunition for various guns. You grabbed a shotgun and put it in the bag along with a sniper rifle and a few extra pistols.

You go over to your melee weapons and looks through them smirking. You grab a baseball bat and go back table. You grab your leg holsters and put them on each leg. You put an army knife in each one and placed a couple more in your bag. You put a few gun cleaning kits in the bag aswell before putting on your shoulder gun holster and placing 2 customised pistols in them. The pistols were (F/C) and gold with your name engraved into it.

You smirk and pick up the duffel bag with ease and head upstairs into the kitchen. You smile as you place the duffel bag on the counter top and start looking through the cupboards for supplies. You grab multiple cans of various food, multiple med kits, plastic utensils and a can opener.

You walk upstairs and walk into the bathroom and grab your tooth brush and a couple tubes of toothpaste. You got to keep your teeth clean in the apocalypse.

You walk out of your bathroom before you hear what sounds like a purr coming from your bedroom. You freeze in place before opening your bedroom door to see a guy wearing a dark navy blue hoodie, brown pants and duct tape wrapped around his arms and legs. This guy was rolling around and nuzzling your bed. You stood there in disbelief as the guy continued.

He looked up at you with his hood up and covering most of his face as he froze in place. You both started at each other confused before he leaped out of the bed and ran over to your broken window and jumped out.

You just stood there blinking and very confused. "Who the hell was that???... what was he???..." said whispered to yourself before shaking your head and going over to your wardrobe and grabbed a few pieces of extra clothing and folded them so they took minimal space up in your bag.

You walk back downstairs with the clothes and toothbrush and toothpastes. You go into the kitchen and place them in the bag before going into the pantry and grabbed lots of water bottles and places them in the duffel bag and closed it.

You put the bag on your back and held your baseball bat firmly in your hand. You walked over to the front door with ease and smirked. "Guess it's time to rock and roll"

You unlock the door and walk outside. You look around and notice a few leaflets on the floor. You pick them up and read them. The leaflets talked about something called "The Green Flu" and how the government were working on a vaccine. Some of the posters talked about "The Special Infected". That's when you came across a leaflet about "The Hunter". Your eyes widen as you look at the leaflet.

"He was... its him... the man in my room..." you say quietly to yourself. You felt your heart beat quicken a little as you remember the hunter that was in your room. You smiled before shaking your head and put the leaflets in your bag. You grabbed the map and looked for the closest safe room.

You put the map in your pocket and set off on your journey to the safe room, unaware that you were being watched from above. Like prey.

As you walked through the streets you bashed a few common infected in the head, killing them almost instantly. Your clothes splashed with blood. Small droplets of blood sat across your cheeks as you smirked. Your bat now dripping with blood almost leaving a trail behind you.

You looked down an alleyway and smiled seeing it was clear. You walk down it and your smile widens more the closer you get to the safe room. A pair of eyes watched you from the rooftop with you unaware of their presence.

You open the metal safe room door and once you do a loud inhuman screech was heard behind you and a large amount of weight pushed you down to the ground causing you to fall inside of the safe room.

The weight suddenly lifted off you and you tried to scramble to your feet as you heard the door shut behind you. You grabbed a knife with one hand and a pistol with the other and turned around as quick as a whip and glared at the object of you falling.

Your eyes widened slightly and you lowered your gun slightly. You didn't expect it to be who it was but it is. Its him... it's the... its...