Chapter 18+

This chapter is going to contain 18+ content. If you are underage or do not like that type of content then I do advise not reading this chapter. You will not miss anything as the ending to this chapter will be the same as the previous one.

Please enjoy 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damien's POV:

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed her... I needed her now. I slowly kiss along her cheek and jawbone and slowly down her neck. I purred when I heard her breath hitch a little when I kissed a specific spot. Her body tensed a little and I felt her heart quicken. I smirk and gently start to suck on the spot causing a soft moan to escape her soft lips. 

I licked and sucked on that spot leaving a nice hickey on her neck while listening to those adorable moans. I lifted my head and looked into her now lust filled eyes. They sparkled and spoke her true emotions. Her face was beet red once again as she quickly looked away embarrassed.

I take the towel off of her gently and started to undo her bra before she blushed even more and squirmed a little. 

"W-what are you doing Damien???" she asked slightly startled. I just purred in response and took off her bra. 

Your POV:

You blushed deeply looking down and using your arms to cover your now exposed breasts.

"W-what is wrong with you Damien??? T-this isn't the time for joking!!!" you said clearly embarrassed. You felt a hand on your chin and looked up to see Damien smiling lovingly at you and what happened next took you by surprise.

"L-love... you..." a deep voice erupted from Damien. The voice you once heard before the world ended. The voice you fell in love with. You froze for a second and took in what he said.

"Y-you do???" you asked shyly. His response was a gentle nod and a gently kiss on your forehead. You blushed and smiled happily. This was great news!!! The feelings you had for him were the same feelings he felt for you. 

That was until you had noticed that Damien had started shaking slightly and his eyes covered his face. You reached out one of your hands towards him while still covering yourself with the other. You reached out to place your hand on Damien's cheek.

"Damien??? Are you alright???" you asked concerned. 

All of sudden you felt a force push you and pin you against the sink. You closed your eyes when you felt the sudden impact. You felt a tight pain in your wrists and whimpered a little. When you opened your eyes they went wide. 

Damien had pinned you onto the sink, he held your arms above your head and your legs spread apart by his waist. You blushed so deeply you thought your head was going to explode. You could feel something push against your womanhood which made you squirm. 

"I-I'm... sorry..." Damien spoke softly, pain, guilt and sorrow in his voice. You looked up at him and sighed looking away.

"I-Its okay Damien... I knew this day would come... just... just please be gentle" you said as tears formed in your eyes. You knew this day would come. You had seen other infected start to act similar to Damien outside of the walls. That was until they had mated. You thought that Damien might be able to fight it but you was obviously wrong. 

You had to admit though. He must of been fighting this for a while. He looked at you a little surprised and licked the tears away from your eyes before her groaned in pain slightly and started shaking again.