Five

When class ended, we all got up and walked out. The way it ended up had Brandon and his buddies behind me and Addie. That was our last class of the day, so we were headed to our car. We had cheer practice at twelve, noon every weekday, but our class schedule was only in the mornings so that worked out well.

"Where are you ladies going?" A voice much like Brandon's jumped at us from behind.

"Probably to get something to eat before our practice later," I replied.

"Oh yeah, that's right! I thought I saw both of y'all there. We were hoping that you ladies would make it. Last year we didn't have the best cheerleaders at our games."

"We did. And you mean football games?" I asked, Addie still quiet and nervous.

I was trying to get as much information as I could without being stalkerish.

"Football and basketball," he bragged.

"Oh, well that sounds fun!" Addie added.

"Well, I guess we will see you ladies at the Rec later,"Brandon said while nodding.

We said our goodbyes and went to the car.

As soon as we got in Addie screamed, "Oh my gosh, this is so awesome! Do you think he likes me?"

"Of course, he was so interested in you! It was so cute," I smiled at her.

We went to the Atlantic Station Mall and ate at the food court. It was twenty minutes away from campus, but worth the drive. The mall was super busy. There were a few different malls in Atlanta, but since this one was the closest to our Campus, we wanted to try this one first.

While we ate our lunch, we discussed our homework that we needed to complete for the night and when we finished, we went back to campus and got our cheer bags out of the trunk and we headed to the Rec building.

"I'm really surprised that he hasn't introduced the rest of the boys yet. I'm just really desperate to know his name!" I pleaded with Addie.

"I know Kass," she replied to me.

We walked into the building and went to the girl's locker room and changed. We said hey to all the girls and went to stretch on the mat. That was when the boys came out and up the stairs like normal. We practiced stunting for the first time today since we were officially done with learning all of the football cheers and dances. Addie and I were in the same stunt group thank goodness. I was the flyer and she was the base. We also had Hannah and Bailey; they were good stunters as well.

We threw up some practice stunts and when we were finished, we got some water and talked. I looked up at the boys running around the track, my eyes swiped across Brandon and running beside him was the mystery guy. I saw him look at me and smile. It seemed like Brandon had something to say about that because after they were laughing about something. Addie looked at me funny, letting me know she saw what just happened as well.

After our break was over, we continued stunting. We were trying something new that was really hard to grasp, it was slightly frustrating and a bit painful. They kept throwing me up in the air but upon my descending, they would miss my feet and down I tumbled each time. The stunt seemed impossible, no matter how many times we had watched it online. Our coach told us to focus on something else and try again tomorrow.

After practice was over, it was dinner time. As we walked out of the building sweating and quite bruised up from a hard and long practice, we both turned around when we heard, "What's up ladies?"

We knew just who it was, but he wasn't alone. He was with two other boys, sweaty as well as us.

"Hey guys," Addie said giving a smile to all three boys.

"Hey, I'm Josh," the blonde to the left of Brandon mentioned.

Still not what I was looking for, but I had a feeling it was about to happen. We all turned to look at the mystery guy, and he opened his perfect mouth to speak.

"I'm Nick."

Oooh so we finally got a name! Short chapter I know!

See you next time don't forget to vote! It makes me a happy girl!

Thanks guys for all the reads!

-Tay 🌿