Thirty-Five

More of the bad smut, but I promise the story will get better.

Be cautious, adult content.

As he slid in and out of me, I felt the size difference in him. He wasn't that big so he, in return, thrusted harder into me. I had never felt this horrible in my life. I gave up. Terrified of being hit again, I stayed on the bed and tried to stay calm. I prayed and prayed for a miracle, someone to come bust down the door, someone to come save me. Someone to make him stop. I just wanted him to stop.

"Why are you doing this?" I spoke up, my voice shaking as he continued to pound into me.

"When I want something, its mine," he replied, his voice an every type of possessive.

My stomach was numb from all of the 'bad feelings' in my gut that had come through and gone, along with Brody's forcing violently in and out of me. Brody snapped his head around to someone pounding on the door. My head was aching, and my brain was fuzzy, but I knew that this was my only chance. I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"NICK!"

I heard the familiar deep voice of Brandon on the other side of the door.

"Kassidy?" he yelled.

The doorknob wiggled and I felt another stinging pain on my cheek. "Shut up, bitch," Brody spat through his teeth. I could tell he was furious with me for screaming. He smacked his hand against my mouth and held it there. I heard kicking on the door. It took them about three total tries to kick it down, I think. Relief washed over my entire body as Brody jumped up and backed against the wall. I quickly covered myself up with the blanket that was on the bed and started crying. Nick ran over to me.

"Kassidy? Kass, are you okay? What happened?" I had never seen Nick look so concerned. I just wanted to die. The embarrassment was overwhelming for me. I was so fuzzy from all of the drinking that I had done earlier in the night, but I will definitely remember this for the rest of my life. Nick cupped my face with his hands, and then noticed I was covering myself up with the blanket.

After he processed what happened he spoke, "Oh hell no." Nick whipped around to Brody. "What the fuck is your problem? Are you trying to get killed?" Nick stepped closer to Brody. Brandon had him pinned against the wall.

Addie ran over to me and helped me pull up my shorts and button them up. I was shaking so badly I couldn't seem to figure out how to do it myself. "Oh my god Kass," was all she kept saying to me. She held me in her arms while I watched Nick punch Brody so hard, he fell to the ground right after.

"How dare you touch her!" Nick yelled at him. He wasn't moving either. Brandon shoved Nick back and told him it was time for us to go. Nick walked back over to me and looked at me with tear filled eyes. I was still shaking. I tried my best to stop, but I couldn't.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. I always ruin everyone's time when we go out. I was so ashamed of myself. How could I let this happen? Surely there is more that I could've done. I could've prevented this.

"Why are you apologizing?" Addie asked. I started to cry again.

I really just wanted to go home. "I don't know, I am so confused, I want to go home."

Nick brought my face to his chest and held it tightly. Nick picked me up and carried me out of the house, just like he did once before. He passed Josh on the way out and threatened him. Josh looked so confused. I closed my eyes as we exited the house. I was so embarrassed. I just wanted everything to be over. Nick was still holding me tightly as he walked up the stairs to the apartment and brought me to his room. He laid me down and covered me with his comforter.

"I really would like to shower first, if that is okay?" I asked him softly.

"Of course, Kassidy. You don't have to ask," he responded sweetly and helped me to the bathroom.

"Can you please get Addie." I tried my hardest to hold back my tears. Nick nodded with worry in his eyes, walked down the hall and came back with Addie.

"Hey, Kass," she gave me a soft smile. I could tell she was upset but tired her best to cover it up.

"Can you close the door and help me please."

"Yeah, yeah."

She closed the door and turned on the shower while I undressed myself. I unstrapped my boot and threw it in the corner. She helped me get in and washed my hair for me. I silently wept while she ran her fingers through my hair under the shower facet. I saw her shed a few tears as well.

"Kass, I am so sorry," she sobbed.

After, she left for a few minutes. I tried my best to hurry and clean myself while she was gone. I felt so dirty. I kept scrubbing gently over the same spot, trying to wash him away. I was extremely sore, and I just felt weird. Addie came back with a pair of Nick's sweatpants and a t-shirt. She helped me dry off and I put on Nick's clothes. I slowly walked back to Nick's room and laid down in bed. I really wanted to call my mother, but I knew it would be useless to tell her. All she would do is freak out. He didn't finish in me anyway. There was no chance of me getting pregnant. I was going to have to get another physical done for cheer next season anyway, I'll just get tested then for any STD's. God, that sounds disgusting. Brody was disgusting.

Nick walked in minutes after I laid down. Addie came in right behind him and told me she loved me. I really did love her. She was the sister that I never had.

Nick laid down beside me and held me tightly. He hadn't really said much since we had gotten home, and I didn't know why. Was he ashamed of me? All of this was my fault. I felt so guilty. I was disgusted at myself that I had let this happen.

It's over guys. The tough chapters are over.

I hope you're enjoying the story!

-Tay 💐