Thirty-Four

Smut warning. And not the good type.

Be cautious this is a tough chapter.

My face puckered up once I tasted Nick's drink and I said, "You always make the strongest drinks."

I didn't really want to get that drunk tonight, but I wanted to have fun. I let Nick know that. "Don't worry, I got you," he replied and pulled me into a side hug. I felt safe with Nick.

"Let's go Ladies!" Brandon yelled from down the hall as he exited the bathroom.

"Hold on dude, let Kassidy finish her drink first," Nick laughed at him. I only had a few more sips left of it anyway. I gulped the rest down while Addie chanted 'chug' in my ear.

"Okay, I am ready!" I yelled along with Addie. She laughed as we interlocked arms and left the boys apartment.

As we walked down the street to the frat house, Addie broke off from me and went to walk beside Brandon. We had both decided on not really dressing up tonight. Addie had on a crop top with her high wasted shorts and converse while I had on a cut off graphic tee, blue jean shorts and my checkered vans, well one checkered van. I started limping about halfway to the frat house because I noticed I was putting a lot of pressure on my ankle. I knew Nick noticed when he came in front of me and motioned for me to jump on his back. "Not again," I laughed as I hopped on. I stuck my face in the crease of his neck and placed sweet kisses there while taking in the amazing aroma of his cologne.

As we entered the frat house, I started to feel the alcohol in my system. It felt so good. We all picked a spot on the couch and sat down. Nick threw his arm around me, and I leaned back into him. The boys started talking about sports with their other teammates around us. I looked at Addie and she asked me if I wanted a drink. I nodded and went to get up to go with her.

"Hey babe, I am going to go with Addie and make us another drink."

"Do you want me to come with?"

"We will be right back," I smiled at his kind gesture. Nick pecked my lips before I got up and continued his conversation with the boys.

As we walked into the kitchen someone handed us two drinks. We both looked at each other funny, told him thank you and proceeded to pour them out while he wasn't looking. I was definitely not going to make that mistake again. Feeling a little buzzed and in a talkative mood, I whispered to Addie while she made our drinks.

"Have you met Brody?"

"Yeah, why?" She asked and looked up at me.

"I don't know I met him earlier at the apartment, but he just made me feel really uncomfortable."

"What the heck, how weird." Addie made a face to her own comment but added, "Well, stay away from him, Brandon told me he was a douche anyway."

I agreed with her. I wondered why Brandon didn't like him. He probably did something super douchey. I wasn't even sure if he went to our school or not.

We sat back down with the boys and I sipped lightly on my drink. I was already feeling drunk, so I didn't want to rush anything. Or maybe I did? I liked drinking. Well, I always liked drinking when I was drinking. Does that even make sense? Maybe I was drunker than I thought. Drunker. I laughed to myself. That isn't a word. My body didn't really feel tingly anymore, I felt good. Really good.

A beer pong table opened up and I motioned to Addie to go and steal it. "Dibs!" I yelled a little too loud, stumbling toward the table. Addie laughed at me. Nick and Brandon followed us, and we started two teams. Brandon and Addie against Nick and I. Nick kept his arm around my hips and held me close to him throughout the game. It started to get a little rowdy toward the end. We had a crowd of people watching us. I wasn't doing too well the first half of the game, but after Nick got us down to four cups, I started shooting them all in. We won the game and I jumped into Nicks arms. After we kissed, he put me down. I heard him whisper to me before he put me down to "be careful of my ankle." Wow, thanks mom. I brushed him off. I was so happy, and drunk. I had to pee. I yelled for Addie to come with me and she did so.