Forty-Three

The smut chapter we've all been waiting for! It's finally here!

Enjoy. :)

Nick glided over to me while his hands shot straight for my neck. Our faces hovered beside each other's for a few moments before our lips brushed. When they finally touched, it was like sparks ignited in between us. I didn't care about anything else, all I wanted was Nick. The throbbing below my stomach only seemed to intensify the closer we got to one another. At that moment, I knew I was ready.

"Are you sure?" Nick asked as he started climbing on top of me.

I held onto his toned arms while I repositioned myself under him.

"Yes," I begged.

Nick gave me a sly smile and began to tug on the button of my pants. I removed my grip from his arms and helped him out. My hips swung back and forth as I pushed them into Nick's groin area to help get them off easier. I let out a giggle as I tossed off my shirt. It was like the scene had paused but resumed once I locked lips with Nick's again. I hadn't done this in a while and I knew was nervous, but I couldn't even concentrate on that while Nick was on top of me. Nothing else mattered.

I pulled his shirt over his abs and shoulder's as he sat up and finished taking it off. I admired his toned body and tattoos under the faint light from his lamp. I ran my fingers down his rigid chest. I watched myself slowly outline the indentions of his abs with my fingertips. He was so sexy.

God, I wanted him.

I brought him back down to me and smashed his lips into mine. He broke from the kiss as he started leaving wet kisses down my body. He started with my cheek, then moved down to my neck. I knew he found my hot spot when a moan slipped from my mouth. His chin lightly grazed down the valley of my breast's as he moved downward. He continued trailing them down my stomach to my belly button, running his hands over my breasts, squeezing lightly at them both.

He then slowly moved his hands down to my hips as he flicked the spandex of my panties against my skin sending goosebumps up my spine. He looked up at me with curiously lurking in his eyes as he slowly began to pull them down my thighs. When our eyes met, I sent him a wink and he smiled as he closed his eyes for a brief moment.

A gasp let itself out of my mouth the minute Nick's lips parted and began to work. My hips shot up into the air at his action. As his tongue lapped over my sensitive spot, I couldn't help but moan with pleasure. Nick let out a chuckle and began to move his tongue faster, sucking and putting pressure just where I needed it.

"Nick," I let out, out of breath.

His eyes shot up to look at me and he gripped his hands tighter around my thighs. He reached his hand up to cover my mouth, signaling to me I was being too loud. I couldn't take it anymore. I launched my head back as his hand left my mouth.

"Nick, I think I'm ready," I managed to let out in between breaths.

"No, not yet baby," he replied to me as he crawled back up onto me and latched his lips onto mine.

Nick propped himself up on one arm while trying his best not to break our kiss. He began to unzip his pants as he fumbled with his belt. I reached my hands down to help him, I needed him now.

Once he successfully pulled them down, he reached into his side drawer and pulled out a shiny plastic square. He broke away from our kiss and tore it open with his teeth and adjusted it onto himself.

That sight was beyond arousing.

The minute I felt Nick enter me was like pure euphoria. I had nothing on my mind but Nick. I held onto Nick's arms and neck for support as he continued to push in and out.

The pressure urged me to scratch at his back while I raked my fingers through his hair aggressively. As Nick sped up, our moans got louder.

"Damn, Kassidy," Nick moaned into my mouth.

Nick calling out my name sent me over the edge. As I was unable to control myself any further, I tightened my grip on his neck, screwed my eyes shut, and let loose, giving my body exactly what it wanted.

Chill bumps spread over my skin as we both tensed up and then relaxed ourselves.

Nick fell off of me so gracefully while whispering, "I love you, Kassidy."

I had no words.

Nick had left me speechless. I stared at the ceiling is disbelief. I wondered if I was in a dream. I rolled over and laid my head on his bare chest as Nick wrapped his sheets around our bodies. I could stay like this forever, tangled up in his sheets, just like I was tangled up in him.

Feeling Nick here beside me was the best feeling ever.

Nick inched up on his bed and placed his head on his pillow. I kept mine on his chest as we pulled the comforter over our semi-naked bodies and closed our eyes.

At this point in my life, I felt secure in my relationship for once. I had never thought that I would be able to have that again. To be secure.

After Thomas, I believed that no one could love me, that I wasn't capable of love myself. Nick had shown me what I was worthy of.

I was worthy.

When I was with Nick, I feel like I could overcome anything. I was completely in love with Nick.

And just like that it's finished! Thank you everyone who has read and kept up with the chapters!

Your feedback is everything to me.

Thank you for the support and sweet messages!

-Tay 🌺