Seven

The guys followed us in the classroom and sat down in their seats in front of us. Brandon still cracking jokes as usual.

When class was over, we went to the library to get our things together and study for a bit. We talked for a few minutes about boys and how much we couldn't wait for the game on Saturday. It was great.

We headed to cheer practice and once again noticed the guys running around the track upstairs. We had figured out how to pull the stunt that was so hard to master. It was crazy because if one person in the stunt did something too slow or too fast, it could be very dangerous. But on the bright side, I was happy we finally got it down. Just in time for the game Saturday. In a way, I craved the underlying danger in the stunt, just like I craved being the best flyer and stunt group.

Thursday went by super slow as usual. We headed to cheer after our classes got out and practiced for the game.

After practice, we went home and studied for a test that we had next week in Addie's kitchen, while watching her mom make us dinner.

"So, how are you girls liking school?" she asked.

"Oh, we love it. So many boys, and notes, and tests, and cheers." I finally stopped when she started laughing and caught my breath.

"Well, that's awesome," she concluded.

After dinner, I went home and jumped in bed. We spent most of Friday on campus in the gym making sure everything was straight and clean for the game the next day.

We finally got our uniforms as well. They came a little late, but they all seemed to fit well so that was good for all of us. We didn't see the boys, my guess was that they were outside practicing on the field. It was such a sunny and beautiful day out. I mentioned to Addie how I would love to study and read by the campus lake and she agreed.

Before we left, Coach Harvey went over a few more details about where to meet and what time to be there. She told us to meet in the gym an hour before the game so we could warm up. We all agreed and left the gym. Just like our agreement earlier, me and Addie made our way down to the lake and sat next to the bank.

"It is so beautiful out here! Just a tad bit breezy but just enough to mix with the hotness," she laughed toward me.

"You are so right," I replied.

We spent some quiet time doing our own things. I was reading one of my library books while Addie was catching up on some reading form our Literature class. After what seemed like a few hours of reading and occasionally chatting, we picked up our things and drove back home. It started to get a little chilly anyway.

I quietly ate my dinner and headed to my room to be alone. I enjoyed my alone time. It gave me more time to think to myself about my life and get my days in order. I feel like being organized helps my anxiety to a certain point that I am able to have control over my days.

Enjoy the chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

-Tay 🌼