Introduction

My Name is Milan, and for the past couple of months I have been living in a sex trafficking house. So how did I get into this hell? Well I was sold to Oscar, he's a sex trafficker that makes trades to all kinds of people: drug dealers, kingpins and even the aggressive perverted types.

I was sold to him because my no-good, crackhead ass of a mother owed 10 grand in cocaine like how the hell you do that!? So to pay of her debt she sold me...her daughter. I didn't even have no one to go to either, I didn't know my mom or dad's sides of the family, shit I didn't even know who or what my father was.

At the house I'm beat constantly, because I refuse to have sex with random and diseased men. The beatings are probably why I never got picked and will never get picked. I was titled as the most stubborn and ugliest in the house, and not because my looks, but because of all my scars and bruises.

All the bitches in the house don't fuck with me, talk to me, or even look at me because they think I'm stuck up... just because I won't give it up.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Wassuh/Wassup I'm David, and I'm a big time kingpin In New York. Everyone that knows me either respects me or fears me there's no in between. But it wasn't always that way I had to fight my way to the top to gain . All my respect and keep my fathers name alive. Growing up me and my moms struggled and my dad being a kingpin in the pen he wasn't making any money to provide for us so I had to start slanging at 15 yrs old to make sure me and my moms was straight and that my pops kept money on his books .

Lately I have been trying to find the right one to be my queen, and I know they say thugs can't love but we just don't love these hoes. Niggas don't get that there's a different between wanting a queen to build an empire with and just wanting some quick top.

Recently my crew and I went out to Atlanta to try and link with this new connect. But we got a lil distracted and met this dude named Oscar. Come to find out he a sex trafficker in ATL, and has a trading house full of women. So we checked it out and I found plenty of em to have seducing the streets, while the rest bag my drugs and count up my money.
*
*
*
So that's it for right now until the next Chpt my loves , and I just want to send out a huge thanks to my Bestfriend with helping me to get this book started 💛.