Chpt 5

Diamonds POV.

As I pulled up to David's I saw him storming out the house to his car, and I was like, "Damnnnn who done shitted on his nerves?"

As I was about to get out the car, I saw this fine ass, thick baddie come out the house. And don't judge me but shitttt if I was gay I would have to have her. Cause shorty was poppin.

I saw David point to my car and she started to walk over so I figured this must be the girl. As she got closer she looked like a real ass bitch, but I wanted to know her story. Like how can such a beautiful female end up at a place like Oscars?

"Washpoppin bih?" I shouted, knowing damn well that be getting on David's nerves, as I rolled down the window and unlocked the door. "Hey big headdd!" I waved at David as he came around to my side of the car.

He stuck his head through the window and whispered into my ear, "I'm finna drop a couple stacks on y'all lil shopping trip don't waste it Dia."

"I told you to stop calling me that ugly ass nickname Davi," I smirked knowing that got on his nerves, " but learn to have faith in your sister I gotchu now where's my coin?" I asked eyeing him tryna see any sign of money.

He rolled his eyes and handed me a couple stacks before walking off and getting into Xion's fine ass self's car. I cleared my throat and began pulling off from my brother's house.

After a couple of minutes of awkward silence I turned up my radio and City Girls 'Act Up' came on. I started getting hype as hell when I heard the song come on.

"Yaaaasssss bitch this is my fucking shit! REAL ASS BITCH GIVE A FUCK BOUT A NIGGA! BIG BIRKIN BAG HOLD FIVE, SIX FIGURES STRIPES ON MY ASS SO HE CALL THIS PUSSY TIGGER! FUCKIN ON A SCAMMIN ASS RICH ASS NIGGA!" I screamed as I rapped along to Young Miami.

Out the corner of my eye I could see my brother's lil whatever she is gripping her seat like she was scared I was finna crash. "Girl lighten up whats good witchu?" I asked.

"First off my name isn't 'girl' it's Milan, damn you and ur brother don't even bother to learn peoples names. And two lighten up girl I'm more scared for my life both yo hands left that damn wheel ain't nobody tryna die cause you boppin to City GIRL as in single." She responded rolling her eyes.

I see my brother found himself a little firecracker cause damn shorty got a smart ass mouth. I hope she watches who she be speaking to, cause that mouth gone get her popped one day, specially dealing with my brother.

"Hahaha, cute you got some backbone but my bad Milan. I'm Diamond, the lightbright of an asshole's younger sister." I said trying to clear up the tension with her.

She gave a slight smile and just nodded in response before asking, "Hey so what are we getting at the mall exactly?"

"Ooooh bitch, we finna get some makeup, bras, thongs, shit lingerie cause I can see something popping off between you and my brother. Oh and we need some cute ass clothes too so we finna stop by Macy's, FashionNova, Forever21, Rue21, Footlocker, Journeys, all dem bitches." I said getting excited as I listed them off on my fingers.

"How long is that gonna take?" She asked nervously.

"Oh don't worry just a couple of hours-" I started before she cut me off.

"Oh so like two?" She asked.

"No like seven goofy, but nice try and if we finna be friends you gotta learn don't ever cut me off. Ight? Thanks boo, kisses." I smirked at the look of shock that crossed her face when I said seven hours.

"Wait how are we supposed to afford all of that I don't have any money. Not that I'm saying you probably don't but I don't want to be your charity case." She rushed out.

"Girl hush, you're not my charity case you'd be my brother's if anything. Just kidding, kinda, relax he gave me a couple stacks for the both of us and we finna glow you the fuck up so he can stay gassin you the fuck up." I laughed as I pulled into the mall parking lot.

I turned the radio off and got out the car as I waited for her to get out. She quickly got out the car and followed behind me as I walked into Sephora.
*
*
*
So how y'all like Diamond 😂