Chpt 11

Milan's POV.

I heard the sound of the door close and turned around on the recliner to see if it was Ghost. Yet in the process of my turning, I had dropped the new bag Diamond had copped for me. Thank goodness ain't nothing get scratched on it or Diamond would've came for my head.

As I waited for him to appear I didn't hear any noise anymore, so I figured maybe he just came to get something and left or one of his maids left the crib.

I went back to chillin on the recliner and started messing with my nails. Diamond made me get some bling, diamond shit on them and now it look extra as hell. Like how the fuck am I pose to wipe my ass without dirtying them.

Next thing you know I hear footsteps coming into the living room, so of course I turned and guess what I came face to face with.

Ghost's little lightskin, trigger happy ass with a gun pointed at me and a look of shock on his face.

I guess David dumb ass didn't realize I was home and I had dropped the new bag diamond had picked out for me at the mall and when I turn around David is pointing a gun dead at me

Let me tell you I ain't know what to do. Like what do you do when you got a thug pointing a gun at you, but he looking like he wanna fuck you at the same time?

After a couple of minutes, I don't know if he realized he was staring but shit was starting to get annoying so I snapped him out of it. I mean the nigga was fine as fuck and your girl was loving the attention, but damn he looked dumb as hell with that look on his face.

"So was you finna shoot me or what? Cause now you just standing there looking dumb." I pointed out to him as I crossed my arms.
*
*
Hope everyone enjoyed new update coming soon 💛