Chpt 7

Xion POV.

Wassuh I'm Xion, David's right hand man, he's had my back since I started slanging and I've always had his. I'm also a big time kingpin too, that's kinda why we vibe. I'm well known in NOLA and when I moved out to New York I met David and we have been slanging at each other's side since then.

Everyone that knows me either respects me or fears me there's no in between. But it wasn't always that way I had to fight my way to the top to gain power. I never knew my parents, the only family I've ever known was Dave, his family, and the streets.

Lately I've had my eyes on Dave's sister diamond, but because I have respect for him I've been trying to keep my distance. But bruh lately she's been making it hard for a nigga.

Lemme jus holla at y'all real quick. So I'm sitting outside Dave's crib in the car waiting on his ass to hurry the fuck on when I see her pull up.

Crazy ass shouldn't even be behind the wheel she can barely drive without drifting. 

But shawty pulled up in the whip Dave copped her last year for her birthday, and let me tell ya she was lookin fine as fuck.

But she ain't bother to get out the car and I wasn't finna look desperate going over there and trying to holla at her. So I waited bout ten minutes for David's angry ass to stop talkin to her, but guess what a nigga was still going.

So ya know what I did? I honked the shit out that fucking horn till he caught the fuck on and got in the car.
His little angry ass over here slamming my door all loud and shit, "Nigga I should kick yo ass out my car the way you over here slamming my shit." I said looking at him sideways.

He rolled his eyes and just gave me a dead look and said he just gave up a couple stacks to his sister and that Mila...no Mia...no Milani....no Milan! Yea his dumbass just lost a couple stacks to his sister and that Milan girl. Now he know good and damn well Diamond ain't gone share shit and finna be a nightmare at the mall.

Then shit clicked into my head. If I could get David's ass somehow to go to the mall I could pull up on Diamond and see what's good.

"Aye Dave?" I asked.

"What now nigga?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"You tryna pull up to the mall later after we ball and cop the new Jordans?" I asked putting my plan into effect, "Cause I saw your current ones and my nigga them shits gotta go."

"Bruh hop off my dick they ain't even busted I ain't even worn em yet?" He said eyeing me like I was up to something, "Nah something else gotchu tryna go the mall. Wassup bruh, is it cause Diamond finna be there? Cause you know good and well she don't want you and even if she did that shit's dead."

Here he go again always assuming shit, "Listen now if I wanted your sister I could have her, but outta respect for you ion be on nun of that shit so watch that assuming shit. But deadass I'm finna cop some new J's so you either in or you getting the fuck out."

"Ight, Ight im in nigga just drive." He mumbled, "Nigga on his period or sum shit over here bitching."

I just glared at him not tryna get caught up in another endless argument and drove to the courts.
*
*
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 💛