Chpt 23

*One Week Later*

Ghost's POV:

I haven't seen Milan since the day of the fight and I'm not gonna front things have been great. I've been able to bring in bitches every night without her or my sister tryna fight them.

Only problem for me is since Diamond fucks with Milan so hard, she's been ignoring me more. Like shit you would think blood would be thicker than water for her buh nah. I guess some charity temper-tantrum case that I made her issue now matters more than her own fucking brother. After all that shit I've done and financed for her.

Least Xion's ass ain't fold unlike my sister. I know where his loyalty lies at the end of the day. Course since my sister no king is under my radar I gotta rely on Xion and socials to keep tabs on her.

'Foe y'all start accusing, I am actually checking for my sister not Milan's ass. But after Diamond and me fell out over an argument over how I handled the Milan issue, she blocked me.

So I got a few niggas I can trust and pay well to keep watch over her, and for Xion to unblock me from her phone and gimme Milan's socials too. Ya know, just so I can see what kinda niggas and wack ass bitches her ass prolly bringin around my lil sis.

"Dawg, you finna pull up to the trap later 'foe Amir and em's party?" Xion asked as he was checking out the different Rolex's on display.

"Prolly bruh, just a quick drop by 'foe we all dip out. Might find me a snack or four to bring with me." I responded, smirking.

"Or ya could get your head outcha ass and let Milan know you want her. Then you could stop stalking her socials. Damn bird." He muttered glancing at sum notification that popped up on his phone. I can tell it was from my sister based on that smirk on his face, bleh.

"But I don't." I responded.

"You don't what?" He asked confused.

"I don't want her ole disrespectful, lame ass bruh damn!" I shouted getting irritated. I've told all dem I don't want her, but yet they insist I do. I can't flex on all these bitch ass niggas with any girl out here. "Why it gotta be Milan anyway? Why y'all want me to cuff her ass so bad?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Bruh have you seen her? No offense to your sister, cause you know I rock with her but damnnnn man. Milan ass fine as hell and even yo ole stubborn ass can't deny that. Plus she funny as hell and we all know yo miserable self could use a laugh or three hundred." He said cockily, giving me one of his looks.

"Mmmhm." I said ignoring him, paying for the watch I had seen earlier, and headed towards the exit.

"Where you going man?" He asked as he headed towards the register.

"Finna head to the trap for a min, gas up a bit, and then head out." I said checking the time on my phone.

"Aight, I'll link with you later." He said dappin me up and walking away.

Milan this. Milan is that. Milan. Milan. Mil-fucking-an. If I here that name again somebody's getting shot.

Milan's Pov

Sooo it's been a week....Let me just tell you it's most definitely been one hell of a week. And guess why? It's all cause of Diamond's plan "Operation Stone Cold". Yes she really gave our plan to get back at Ghost's a name.

This plan has helped me realize how lucky I was to live separate from her. She's like a sister to me, I swear but to have to put up with her crazy ass all day and night? I am not the one.

Don't get me wrong there's been some good things of course. Like I officially changed my whole entire look and started using my socials for something other than stalking celebs.