Chpt 17

Diamonds POV

*7:23 AM*

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up slowly to the sound of an annoying ass alarm and reached to hit the snooze button.

I sat up and glanced around the room, "Okay so this isn't my room...." I mumbled rubbing my eyes.

I heard a muffled groan from beside me and jumped in fright. I covered myself with the sheets, not knowing where my clothes were, and prayed to myself.

"Lord please don't tell me I fucked one of my brother's workers." I whispered under my breath before looking beside me.

Xion. Thank goodness it was at least his body beside me and not some random nigga.

I brushed his hair out of his face and got up from the bed. I saw my dress from the night before in the corner and put it on before he woke up.

"Now if only I could find my fucking thong," I muttered looking around for it.

"WHO THE FUCK TURNED ON THE DAMN SUN?" Xion shouted throwing a pillow at the blinds before burying himself back under the covers.

I giggled at his stupidity and sat on the side of the bed he was on.

"Xion, wake up I'm hungry." I pouted poking his cheek.

"Diamond, quit touching my fucking shit damn! If you hungry go cook something." He groaned without evening looking at me.

"Nigga I can't cook someone else's shit," I said thumping him.

"Aye, first cut that hitting shit out for you get knocked in yo shit. Second, why yo ass lying knowing damn well you be cooking me and yo brother's shit all the time." He said glaring at me.

"That's different y'all required to feed me, but Amir don't know me like that," I pouted glaring right back.

"You just not gone stop complaining huh?" He asked.

"Got that right. You want an award for that?" I asked sarcastically.

"Ight ma, keep playing with me and you just gone starve," he mumbled sitting up and dragging his hand down his face

Once he threw his jeans and shirt back on I grabbed him by his wrist and dragged him out the door.

"Come on nigga, walk faster! I wanna wake up Milan and David before we go," I growled dragging his heavy self behind me.

I stopped in front of their room and knocked twice, but I didn't get a response.

"Diamond they ain't up just leave they asses cause a nigga getting hungry." Xion mumbled in my ear resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Shut up," I said pushing his head away from me, "This coming from the nigga who ain't even wanna wake up less than 5 minutes ago when I was hungry. Trust me if they don't wanna wake up I'll do it for them," I said before going to  open the door.

"Shit whatever man, I'm taking my black ass back to sleep. Wake me when you all up." He said before walking back to the room.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the room before freezing in my spot.

I wasn't expecting to walk into what I did. On me what I saw had me so mother fucking shook.

Those two little freaks was all tangled up in the bed together, butt-booty free ass naked, and they both had fat ass hickeys all over their bodies.

And don't even get me started on how Milan looked. Sis's lips looked swoll as fuck and she was rocking some obvious sex hair.

I quickly ran over to Xions room to show him the shit I just witnessed.

Xions Pov.

I suddenly woke back up to Diamonds crazy ass shaking me awake talking about some, "You have to come see this shit!"

Once I got up she dragged me to the room Ghost was in and the door was already wide open.

I walked in thinking Diamond's crazy ass was probably exaggerating, but shit what I had walked into I didn't expect to see.

All I seen when I walked in was ass and titties.

"Man what the fu-" I went to say before Diamond dragged me back out the room.

"Ssssh stupid! You gone have us looking like some perves if you wake em up." She whisper yelled hitting me.

I snatched her ass up real quick by both her arms and pinned her, "What I tell you about that hitting shit?" I asked mugging her tiny ass.

"Shut up perv," she responded refusing to look me in the eyes.

"Shit you more a perv than me over here peeking on yo brother and Milan's ass twice now," I chuckled backing off her.

"So what are we gonna do?" She asked me nodding towards the room she just pulled me from.

"Nothing," I said flatly.

"Nothing? Whatchu mean by nothing?" She asked looking at me crazy.

"I meant exactly what I said. We gone do nothing. Just act like we ain't seen nem, ight?" I responded leaning against the wall.

"So just wait for them to bring it up themselves? I can do that." She said out loud as if she was tryna convince herself.

"Yea okay," I chuckled walking downstairs.

"Whatchu mean by yea okay?" She asked mocking my voice, "Whatchu tryna say, huh?"

"None at all. You're great at staying silent." I said sarcastically knowing damn well she can't mind her own business.

"Yea you're right I am." She smiled proudly clearing not hearing my sarcasm.

We sat on Amir's couch and turn on the tv. After about thirty minutes Amir's hungover ass walked over and flopped onto the couch.

"Man was that y'all two fucking last night?" He asked looking at me.

"Nah bruh I was faded off the shits all we did is sleep." I responded throwing my arm behind the couch.

"Mmmhm ight," he said clearly unconvinced before focusing back on the tv.

Diamond just rolled her eyes at him and leaned against my arm.

After about an hour, we heard some shouting and talking from upstairs before it went silent again.

About five minutes later, Milan's ass was coming down the stairs looking a whole mess. She smiled awkwardly at us and sat down by Diamond.

"So Milan, where's Ghost ass at?" Amir asked glancing at her as he started rolling a blunt.

"Ghost? Why wou-would... Why would I know where he is?" She stuttered barely making eye contact with any of us.

"I mean y'all slept in the same room. I jus figured you'd see him at least leave." He said looking at her weirdly.

"Um right... he's still sleeping I think." She said leaning against Diamond.

Less than a couple seconds after she responded, Ghost came down the stairs with his keys in hand.

"Aye, Amir, Xion y'all rolling with me or nah?" He asked lacing up his shoes.

Amir and I both glanced at each other before nodding and following him out.

"Wait so how we 'pose to be getting home?" Diamond asked me crossing her arms.

"We'll send you a driver or some shit ion know I'll call and let you know what's up." I said sliding my spare key to her, "Pull up to my crib once you drop her off." I whispered in her ear.

"Okay," she responded smiling up at me.

"Find yo own business stay outta theirs." I reminded for walking out the door.

Diamond's POV

"You don't even gotta worry about that!" I shouted as he shut the door.

I waited for the sound of the lock to click before turning to Milan, "Okay so spill."
*
*
*
Alright guys we hoped you enjoyed this chapter and we should have another one on the way for you guys soon 💛