Chpt 2

David's Outfit ^^^

David's POV.
*
David's Pov

As I looked out onto the stage none of the girls seemed to interest me. They either looked too plain, too used, or just not it. They weren't my type. This shit was a waste of my time I could've spent what I wasted here racing or sum shit.

I was about to leave until this girl at the very end caught my eyes.

She looked to be probably around 5'3 and thick in all the right places. After I get her tested I'll have to have some fun with her. She looks like she's mixed with something. Probably Asian and something else, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

She was perfect. No sexy. No beautiful. No that wasn't enough.

Words can't even describe just how fine she was. What I did know was that she was exactly what I was looking for.

I could tell she had a couple bruises from what her clothes revealed. I wonder if she had any more that I couldn't see? Bruises or not she was going to be mine.

As the selection continued, I waited impatiently, watched as hoe after hoe got sold, and waited for Oscar to finally get to the girl who caught my attention.

She looked as if she couldn't give a fuck about what was going on. To be honest ion even think she was focusing on what was happening. I wonder what was going on in that head of hers.

Finally 10 minutes later and we were still on the same girl. Ten whole fucking minutes and still ain't no one bought this hoe yet? Oscar's ass was about half a stage away from the one I wanted, when I had enough of him and the rest of these niggas taking they time.

"30 grand for the one on the end!" I shouted cutting this one nigga off as he placed his bid and silencing the whole room.

Everybody looked shocked that I would bid on her, hell even she looked shocked. Actually nah she still look lost as fuck.

"Nigga fuck you want with her? Out of all them bitches you could've chose, you chose her?" My best friend Xion muttered under his breath to me.

"Bruh shut up and let me do me shit niggas always got sum to say." I responded daring him to say some smart or dumb back.

We stared at each other for a good minute waiting for the other to back down, me glaring and him looking at me like I'm stupid, before he backed down.

"Exactly what the fuck I thought." I said.

I stood there waiting for Oscar's slow ass to finally start counting down, which seemed to make shorty snap back to her senses.

"Going once, going twice, SOLD to Mr. Ghost!" Oscar's voice rang out through the building before he continuing with the girl I interrupted him from selling

I watched from a distance as Xion and two other workers went to go and get the girl. As I stood there . I started to wonder how she ended up with Oscar of all people. Some shit must have went down for her to end up with a slug like him. She was just to beautiful beyond words to be in a place like that.

I continued looking right at her beautiful face as she started to speak, but I was so distracted I barely could hear what she said.

"Shit," I thought, "I need to get my shit together ion even know her no way in hell am I finna get attached."

I snapped outta my trance and walked off towards the car.

Ion know what she said from behind me but I know I heard Xion tell her to get her shit together. Imma have to ask him bout that later. Damn less than 5 minutes and she already arguing? I could already tell she was going to be a real handful.

I got to the car before everyone else and just sat there waiting on there slow asses. "Damn," I thought out loud, "What's taking them so fucking long to walk from a door to the car?"

Next thing you know I see her short ass stomping around to the other side of the car looking heated.

"Shit she probably on her period or sum shit." I ignored it though I'm not tryna deal with no attitude but it gone have to go soon.

Once the driver was in the car and we started pulling off, I was hit with this smell that made my stomach turn.

I immediately said without thinking, "Hell No Drive Faster, Moe and role the damn windows down! This girl smell like shit."
*
*
*
Alright Guys I hope you enjoyed and we have a update coming soon 💛