Chpt 6

^^Xion ( David's Bestfriend/ Diamonds Man )

Milan's POV.

Two HOURS... Two MOTHER FUCKING HOURSSSSS!

I'm exhausted, my feet hurt, my arms hurt, these bags are heavy, my eyes hurt, my brain hurts, I hurt!

And on top of that we haven't even ate yet! EVERY TIME I ASK, "CAN WE EAT YEt?"

I get inreturn, "Hold on damn just let me look at this real quick". And then guess what I lose her ass in the store.

I can't even count on my damn fingers how many times I have lost Diamond, to end up finding her ass in the same store we were in first. SEPHORA. Like damn how much make up you need shit

And don't get me wrong I love makeup and everything thing but come on bitch. Oh and it gets worse. She's had me picking out bras and shit for literally a whole hour. Where, who, and what the fuck am I even wearing this for?

Like sis I get it you like shopping but if she don't feed me imma cook and eat her instead.

Diamonds POV.

Milan is one cranky ass bitch. Now how you get moody when doing the best thing in the world? SHOPPING! You get moody off of shopping, and not even the good kind of moody she gets bitter kinda moody.

But anyways as I was looking at some of these lingerie sets for when I pop up at Xion's house later tonight, all I can feel is breathing down my damn neck.

And speaking of the damn devil when ,I turn around it's none other but Xion with his fine ass.

"You should get that one," he whispered in my ear as he reached over me to grab a see-through, lace lingerie set.

I started blushing and pushed him away playfully before taking it from him and walking off to find Milan. I tried to play nonchalant and act like I didn't notice him, but it was kinda hard with them heavy ass footsteps behind me.

He grabbed me around my waist and pressed up behind me, "You can't tell a nigga hey," he whispered against my neck.

Girl let me tell you I couldn't  decided if I was mad or happy to see Milan's little moody, anti-shopping, cock-blocking, save-a-hoe ass cause a bitch was ready to risk it all in a Victoria Secret dressing room.

"Diamond are you ready to eat now? My legs are tired, my tummy is growling, and you ain't fed me yet and if you don't imma eat you instead!" She pouted walking up to me.

"I thought that was my job," Xion's little freaky ass chuckled playfully in my ear.

I rolled my eyes before saying, "You wish," and walked off to the line to pay for my stuff, "Don't worry Milan after this store we can eat and then continue shopping."

Her look of joy quickly turned into a pout after I said "continue shopping later," but she mumbled an "okay" and waited by the exit with Xion.

Once it was my turn to pay for my stuff, I waited patiently for the girl to ring me up, looking through my bag for one of the stacks my brother gave me. "Alright your total will be $513.98, will you be doing two separate methods of payment?" She asked with an ugly ass smirk on her face as she eyed me as if I was nothing.

I tried my hardest not to smack that bitch with this stack in my hand and smirked at her, "Actually no sweetheart I'll be paying in cash so here's $600, and you should keep the change and get you a new lace front. Have a great day... bitch," I smiled as I walked off with my items.

I walked over to the exit, ignoring the snickers from the bitter ass bitch's coworkers, to see Milan dying of laughter. "I ca-can't bel-believe you said thaa-that to her, I'm screaming!" She said through her tears. 

I smirked to myself and headed out Victoria Secret with Milan dying of laughter at my side and of course Xion's desparate, annoying, fine, sexy, ass had to follow us.

As Milan was trying to hold a conversation with me through her laughing, Xion leaned down into my ear and said, "Oh I see you still bought my suggestion better pull up in it." He winked as he looked down at the lingerie set I bought.
*
*
*
Diamond Definitely has a shopping problem and it 👀 like Xion got a lil handsy . See you guys in the next update 💛