Chpt 4

David Sister ( Diamond )^^
*
*
David's POV.

I hit up my sister, Diamond, so she could come over to take Milan shopping. Shorty told me she ain't have anything but the clothes she had on, and I couldn't have her walking around with me looking and smelling like that.

*Calling Diamond*

Diamond: HEY BIG HEADDDD

David: wassuh ET

Diamond: you love to play , but what you want

David: Haha, how you know I want something? But anyway, I just got this girl from that nigga Oscar I told you bout right? Listen I need you to come take her out and clean her up for me. Ion care how much you spend just make her look clean.

Diamond: Wait Wait Wait hold up *nicki voice* nigga what? You want me to spent my coin on some dirty hoe you just picked up off the streets? Do I look like the Make a Wish foundation? I think the fuck not. Tell me brother, where the fuck this shopping and gas money finna come from cause I'm big broke when it comes to one of ur lil flings.

David: Diamond don't even trip cause it ain't even like that. She not a hoe, well ion think she is.... but she just finna be like my right hand man. I need someone to read these niggas for me cause somebody's bird ass stop helpin her own blood out.

Diamond: Nigga...fuck you. Now I know you heard me ask where this coin coming from so let me know little boy.

David: Ain't nun little bout me first of all and you can ask all my lil...what'd you call em? Oh right, flings for proof. And second lil uglah I'll drop a bag or sum and you can use it 'tween y'all two. Aight? Aight, Diamond now get yo ass here in less than an hour.

* Ends Call*

Diamond's POV

"Did this nigga really just hang up on me?" I asked to no one in particular.

"Shit if he wasn't giving me this money I would stay home." I mumbled under my breath as I got in my Mercedes Benz and started it up. "This chick better be at least sum slight or I'm takin that stack and turning the fuck around."

David's POV

I hung up the phone on Diamond before her loud ass could say anything else, and turned to look at shorty I brought home. Nosy ass been pretending as if she wasn't listening to my whole damn conversation.

I eyed her up and down and watched her bite her lip as she pretended to read some magazine to avoid my stare. "Shit ma I still don't know your name? You tryna tell a nigga or your age you just finna be shorty till I find out?"

Without even looking up from the magazine she said, "Milan, my name is Milan not shorty, ma, or bitch, and just to clarify I'm not a hoe."

Fuck after this shit imma need gas. I could already tell she was starting to catch an attitude to so I deaded that shit before it could continue. "Aight, ma fuck it. I'm really trying not to choke ur ass out again so drop the fucking attitude before I shoot it out. Aight!"

She looked up from the magazine and stared at me for a second before nodding yes.

"Ight good now seeing as you don't got shit to go get ready anyways, my sis finna pull soon. She finna take you out and fix whatever the fuck you got goin on right now. You're welcome." I said while rolling a blunt. 
*
*
I wonder if Milan and Diamond will get along 👀 alright loves that's it for now 💛