Chapter 26 Pt. 2

*Recap*

It all felt so surreal, and I knew I needed more than a kiss. We pulled apart long enough for him to pull his shirt off before his lips reattached themselves to my skin. He started kissing, sucking, and biting on every inch of my skin he could reach. I let a small moan escape from lips and ran my hands through his hair. This all must've turned him on cause next thing you know he was pulling away from me noticeably hard, with his eyes full of lust.

"Get on the bed." He said, lowly into my ear.

*Recap Over*

Milan's POV:

I blushed at his words and I guess I wasn't moving quick enough for him, because before I knew it he had me pinned against the bed. I traced every line of his abs with my hand, as I felt my cheeks heat up under his stare.

I watched as a smirk spread across his face before he leaned down started kissing on my neck.

His lips left a mark on every inch of my skin he could reach before they slammed against mine. Grabbing me by my hips, he pulled me closer and I felt my body give into his touch.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and have him entrance as hip tongue traced over my lips before he bit them gently.

He looked into my eyes, breathing heavily as he pulled away for a moment before reconnecting our lips. His hands moved under the dress I was wearing, and lifted it high enough where he could see the top of my thong. I saw his eyes darken as he removed my dress, leaving me in my lacy set.

He moved his hand across my thong. And lemme tell you, I was wetter than a mother fucker. " "

He leaned down and started pressing kisses on the inside of my thighs before he pulled my thong to the side.

I tried closing my legs, still not used to all the attention he was giving me but he pushed them back open. "It's pretty ma, quit hiding her from me. Lemme look at what's mine." He whispered against her as he put those plump lips of his and his tongue to work.

His mouth was now against me, kissing and licking all the right spots. I moaned as his tongue brushed over my girl, and I was even more turned on then before. He pushed two fingers inside of me and I swear I felt like I was in heaven.

"David!" I moaned out, grabbing his hair as his tongue and fingers kept working.

He stopped what he was doing for a second to look at me, before gripping my thighs and quickly flipped us over so I was straddling him.

I bit my lip and decided to take a lil control, so I pushed David down on the bed, unbuckled his pants, and started rubbing his friend through his boxers.

I could just tell how bad he wanted me by how his hard on was pressing against my center. Hmm, maybe this will be a reminder to him that nobody can do it like me.

He leaned up on his elbows and started kissing me down my neck, leaving even more trails of marks on me. I let out a muffled moaned as he took off my bra and started sucking on my breast giving both of my girls attention.

I ran my hands through my hair as he planted small kisses all over my skin. I moved my hand back down to his friend and before I could even lower his boxers, he reached for my thing and ripped it off. Leaving nothing but strands of lacy material on the bed.

Without taking his lips off of me, he pulled out his friend from his boxers, quickly rolled a condom on, and pressed the tip against my entrance.

David's POV:

Milan looked too good with the way she was biting her lips and that sexy ass body of hers.

I smirked and brushed my tip against her, before plunging near half my length into her. "Fucking tight as hell." I moaned pushing deeper into her, kissing along her neck to ease the pain.

Her right hand was placed between us, on my chest, while her left arm was wrapped around my neck, pulling her closer and closer to me with every thrust.

"Oh shit...Da-David, no more." She was leaning against me with her face in the crook of my neck, trying to hold back her moans as I was pounding into her. Her legs were wrapped around my waist, heels digging deep into my back, nails scratching my back.

I chuckled knowing I still had a couple more inches left, and pulled her down by her hips as I thrusted up into it her.

"Ride it." I groaned into her ear, smacking her ass. She looked at me through her even more hooded eyes, and let out a small whimper before nodding 'ok'.

She got up on her toes and started bouncing on it.

I groaned as I watched her, occasionally thrusting to meet her as she came down. The way her back would start arching up whenever I hit her spot or the way she bit her lip whenever it got too much for her.

She looked like something straight outta porn.

The room was filled with the sounds of her moaning and she had the sheets clenched in her hands, groaning every time I hit her spot. With her legs twitching, body semi covered in sweat and shining from the lights above us, the marks from where I claimed her covered her body and dark as ever, her eyes rolled back, and her mouth wide open. She was wrecked.

I held onto her waist, speeding up my thrust, and yanking her down to meet every stroke.

I felt her walls clench around my length, as she came, meaning and screaming my name. The way she moaned my name as she lost herself to me, and mid-stroke I busted as she collapsed into my arms out of breath. I watched her boobs go up and down, as she tried to catch her breath, and left a kiss on each of them before thrusting into her one last time. I pulled away, to her dismay, and trailed kisses and bites down her body, as she panted and blushed underneath me.

I was about to say something to her when I cut off by the sound of a door slamming from downstairs. In less than a few seconds, Diamond's big ass mouth soon followed the noise. "OHHH MILAN! DAVID? HELLOOOO! WHERE THE FUCK YA'LL AT?"
*
*
*
I know you guys must hate us for such the long wait but we had a lot of stuff going on and needed a break but we are back and I'm business. Hope you guys enjoy this spicy little chapter 🌶