Chpt 9

Milan's POV.

After we linked up with Ghost and Diamond managed to get rid of Xion, we finished up the last of our shopping at headed to the parking lot. As we got in the car I looked at Diamond and asked, "So when y'all gonna make it official?"

Diamond then had the nerve to ask, "Mil, what are you talking about?" when she knew exactly what the hell I was talking about, because she started to blush and shit.

"Fine since y'all are trying to play dumb, well Xion is dumb, but I'll rephrase that. WHEN ARE YOU AND XION GONNA STOP PLAYING GAMES?" I shouted trying to snatch her phone out her hand that wasn't on the wheel.

"Milan, Bitch, don't start that snatching shit before I snatch yo ass out this car." She said hitting me in the head with her phone.

"Sorry," I apologized rubbing my thigh.

She sighed and looked at me before pulling over into a random neighborhood. "It's aight but to answer your question, we're not an item we never were. Besides my brother would never allow it," She replied looking hurt.

"Damn I'm sorry, Diamond you don't got to keep talking about it," I sympathized as I rubbed her back cautiously.

"Yeah thanks but let's talk about you and my brother," she said clapping her hands together. I didn't like that look she had in her eyes. "It's okay girl I see the way you look at him I know you like him."

"Diamond what the hell, oh goodness girl I just met the nigga!" I shouted rubbing my temples with my hands, "I meannn he's very handsome but he doesn't look like the type to stay in a committed relationship. Plus he seem like the aggressive type to pop off. No offense."

"None taken and don't worry he don't fuck with that fucking up females shit, but just imagine how he's gonna look at you when he sees you," She winked at me before focusing back on the road, "Bitchhhh he ain't gone be able to keep his eyes or maybe even his hands off of you."

"Diamond he doesn't even see me like that I highly doubt he's gonna be excited by me." I mumbled feeling insecure.

"Girl shut up you look bomb as fuck, trust me I've seen my brother's type and you're it...kinda give or take a few things." She reassured me

I just nodded in response, leaned back in my seat, and drifted off into a power nap till we got back to Ghost's crib.

* 10 minutes later *

As we pulled up into Ghost's driveway, I started grabbing my stuff so I wouldn't struggle with getting out. Diamond put the car into park and leaned over the seat to hug me.

"Bye Mil, hit me up sometime ight?" She said as she handed me her number.

I returned the hug but looked down when she gave me the number, "I'm sorry Diamond I would but I don't have a phone."

"You know what girl it's Ight my brother got a phone just use it when u need to hit my line and get away from all these niggas." She responded as I stepped out the car.

I just smiled at her even though it was finna be a challenge to get Ghost's phone. I watched as she pulled out the driveway, before I unlocked the crib with the temporary key I was given.

I stepped inside the house and sat down on the couch with all my stuff, because I haven't gotten a room yet.

I was pretty thankful for Diamond for hooking me up with all these new clothes, shoes, makeup, and she even paid to get my face beat and my hair laid.

I sat back in the recliner by the couch, being careful not to smudge my makeup, and reflected over our conversation in the car.

Did I even like Ghost? I mean yeah I thought the nigga was sexy, and I might end up fantasizing about him once I go the sleep, but that don't mean I like him.... or does it???

I wonder what she meant about me being "his type...kinda if you give or take a few things."

Maybe just maybe I'll test the waters. I quickly changed into a pair of ripped, black high waisted jeans with a maroon crop top and some maroon timbs. Then I put my hair all up into this "top knot" Diamond showed me and waited in the living room for Ghost to return.
*
*
*
What will David think of Milan's new look 👀. Hope you guys enjoyed there will be a update coming soon 💛