Chpt 19

Milan's POV

We had just left the restaurant about half an hour ago, and Diamond offered to drive me back home. Of course we split the tea on her and Xion's "romance", and then her being her brought things back to Ghost and I.

"Milan, bitch you know I rock with you, right?" Diamond asked, looking at me from her peripheral. Yet, before I could even respond she had already answered herself.

"Okay good, so you won't take this the wrong way. But baby girl, like I told you back at Amir's, my brother ain't worth it. And that's coming from blood." She said sympathetically, "I fuck with y'all both and y'all would be smexy as hell, but I don't wanna see you get hurt you're too sweet."

At that point I had to tune out Diamond because I really did not know what to think about this whole situation. Like I know I'm feelin Ghost and I know he's feelin me too. Or is he? I mean I think he is.

Like how many guys would just get protective over their little sister's best friend, eye her up, and then "drunkly" make a move without feelings being involved?

I sighed out loud, unintentionally catching Diamond's attention.

"Milan, girl I know yo soft ass ain't just take what I said to heart. Bitch come on your a bad bitch we don't cry over these niggas. We make them cry over us. And that's ON PERIODDDD!" She exclaimed, shoving me a little harder then what I would call playfully.

"Hahaha, true true. But I'm just worried now, you got me doubting shit. Like what if he doesn't feel the same way? Or maybe I'm the one moving things to fast? Oh my fuck what if he thinks I'm tryna-" I stammered out before Diamond cut me off, by slapping her hand over my mouth.

"Bitchhhh," she said slowly, "Girl now I love you but shut the fuck up, okay? Okay, great. Now don't take offense but you stressin over my brother mad hard...like this can't be the only guy you've ever been feeling." She laughed before noticing my silence.

"Haha...yea right. Boyfriend totally had one of those before. Pssshhh look at me of course I have," I chuckled awkwardly avoiding eye contact with her.

"Mmmhm yea sure you have. I'm sure that little house had plenty of worthy, clean, and fully potential guys to cuff." She muttered rolling her eyes.

"Hey!" I exclaimed taking offense and smacking her arm.

"Wowwww....oh my that hurt so bad whatever will I do with this unbearable pain?" She asked sarcastically, rolling her eyes at me.

"Okay, fine. I've never had a boyfriend okay?" I admitted, dramatically throwing my head into my hands.

"Wowww, really bitch? You don't say." Diamond muttered her breath.

"Diamond hush cause you the one who's dickmatized by 'Big Xaddy'," I laughed, putting quotes around the phrase 'Big Xaddy'.

She just glared at me for a couple seconds, before bursting into laughter too. In less than two minutes, we were both dying in the car at our stupid argument.

After we finally calmed down, Diamond reached over to turn up the radio and continued her drive towards Ghost's house.

She started singing along to some song by Ann Marie that was playing, and I slipped into thoughts of my own.

I came to the conclusion that despite what Diamond or anyone had to say, I was certain about Ghost's feelings for me. I mean the nigga even told me his real name! That must be progress of some sort, and not to mention last night. Oooh gosh that night, that body, that ohhh yesss.

Sadly, I was quickly startled outta my fantasies towards Ghost, after Diamond purposely swerved the car.

"Diamond, what the heck? You could've killed us!" I shouted scared for my life.

"Girl please, there wasn't nobody on the road. I was asking you a question and all I got in response was a freakin 'ohhh yessss', what the actual fuck Mila?" She ranted looking at me crazy.

I blushed, praying that she didn't realize I was fantasying about her brother. So I did the only thing I could think of in that moment, lie. "What, Diamond I was listening. I was just...thinking that's all."

Now let me tell you what this girl's crazy ass did in response. She actually put the car in park, in the middle of the road, and then just starred at me. For literally two whole minutes just starred me down before yelling.

"BITCH I KNOW YOU WASNT FUCKING LISTENING AND DONTTT LIEEEE. OLE NASTY ASS IN MYYYY PASSENGER SEAT PROLLY THINKING BOUT MY BROTHER!" She yelled in both disgust and amusement at my embarrassment, "PLEASEEEE SAVE ME THE DETAILS BABY GIRL."

At that point, even though I knew this girl just risked our lives over something so small, I couldn't help but to laugh.

But then that was short lived when I realized we where pulling up to Ghost's house. And at that moment, I lost all confidence and froze.

It took Diamond five minutes to convince me to get out the car and go inside. And the whole reason I even REALLY got out the car, was because she threatened to have phone sex with Xion right next to me.

As I was walking up the drive way, I glanced behind me and waved to Diamond, as her car pulled out and took off back down the road. I swear one day that girl is gonna get into an accident.

Realizing that it was probably time to start pussyfooting around, I unlocked the house door with the key Ghost gave me and went in.

And of course to my very surprise, guess who's voice I could hear yelling at the tv all the way from my position at the door? Ghost's fine ass himself.

*
*
*
Alright guys the WAIT IS FINALLY OVERRRRRR 😂 we will now try to update as regularly as possible but with me being and college and amorebri is school as well it's a little rough but that's no excuse so we will try to do our best and if anything comes up you guys will be the first to know 💛 oh and what's your thoughts on Milan's feelings for Ghost 👀👀let us know in the comments .