Chpt 18

*Recap*

Xion's POV

"Find yo own business stay outta theirs." I reminded her before walking out the door.

Diamond's POV

"You don't even gotta worry about that!" I shouted as he shut the door.

I waited for the sound of the lock to click before turning to Milan, "Okay so spill."

She looked at me with an unreadable face. There was a mix of confusion and guilt written in her eyes masking the anxious look on her face.

"Spill what? What are you talking about, Diamond?" She asked looking at anything but my eyes.

"I know about you and my brother." I said raising one of my still perfectly done eyebrows at her, "Or I know at least about what y'all did. So I suggest you spill before I start assuming more."

"Ummm well what do you think happened?" She asked me.

"Well I know that I walked into Amir's guest room and saw both of y'all butt booty naked, cuddled up, and covered in hickeys so explain that." I challenged leaning against the arm of the couch.

"Please don't be mad at me. I know he's your brother and all but we were both drunk and he started getting all flirty and... Diamond you have to understand he said he wanted me, and I felt like he meant it. Call me crazy but I think he likes me." She smiled looking as if she was remembering the moment.

"Oooo gurl, if yo nasty ass don't stop fantasizing about fucking my brother while you in front of me, imma beat yo ass with these size sevens." I said playfully mushing her head.

"Sorry, Diamond. I meant that with no disrespect. But think about it. All the jealous and protective vibes around other guys. The dinner and the way he's been staring at me lately. He must like me right?" She asked looking at me hopefully.

Gosh she looked like she needed to hear me confirm her desires, but sadly I couldn't. From years of seeing how my brother would act around his exes and random hookups, it's almost impossible to tell when he wants to fuck a girl or when he actually likes her.

I sighed and just gave her a small smile and could see the specks of hope slowly leave her eyes.

"You don't think he likes me do you?" She asked playing with her fingers.

"Girl I can't promise you none and I'd hate to give you false hope. But sis you too fucking pretty to be getting all butthurt over my dumbass brother. I say that with love, but you need to be in yo hot girl shit. We pose to be playing these niggas and wasting they time not the other way around." I said flipping my hair.

"ON PERIODDDDD!" She laughed copying my favorite saying, "You're right I think but don't you feel like I should at least ask him how he feels?" She asked me.

"Girl ask him if you want but be prepared to hear either what you wanna hear or what you don't wanna hear. You never know with him so them feelings better be guarded when you ask." I said letting her know before glancing at my phone.

10:51 AM my phone read across the screen.

"Girl, these niggas done left us here and I'm hungrier than a bitch. You tryna go to Mickey D's or some?" I asked as I began texting David's driver.

"In these clothes? Diamond we look like we just came from the club." She pointed out looking at me as if I was stupid.

"Hush child I know. Imma have the driver drop us off at my place, we gone change and then go get some wings." I replied smiling when the driver said he was 5 minutes away.