Chpt 3

Milan's POV.

We pulled up to this slightly run down house. David got out and came around to open my door for me. "Hmm a gentleman thug?" I thought to myself.

I followed behind him nervously, and when I got inside the house I immediately tensed up. David started to explain that this was one of his many trap houses. Then he took me to a room were all I saw was naked women.

He began to tell me this is were he will have me bagging drugs and when I'm not here I'll be at his home. Apparently I'm finna be going  to events with him and dealing with meetings where I will be seducing men who have either stolen from him or owe him money.

I immediately cut him off and said, "I don't have to do shit! Nigga you don't own me! Who the fuck do you think you are?"

If looks could kill I would be six feet under. He turned to me so fast and said, "I'm Ghost to you and these streets. Technically I do own you and if you want too keep your life I suggest you shut the hell up."

I was scared shitless but I had to let them know that whatever plans they had for me wouldn't be sexual.

"Well excuse me, Mr. Ghost," I said with full sarcasm dripping from my voice, "I'm a virgin and plan on staying a virgin until the right nigga pops up. So anything sexual you got planned for me is dead."

Ghost looked me up and down and laughed, "Girl you ain't no virgin."

I got pissed as hell and said, "Just cause all the bitches you fuck with are loose pussy hoes that don't make me one! Fuck you! Bitch ass niggas don't got no respect. Shit!"

Once again my smart ass mouth got me stuck in another situation with him, cornered with his hands around my neck .

He then leaned real close in my face and said, "I'm not bout to tell you to watch ya fuckin mouth again."
*
*
*
👀 I have a strong feeling Milan's mouth will continue to get her into trouble. But I hope guys enjoy this update and we have another one on the way 💛