Chpt 8

*1.5 hour later*

Xion's POV

We just got done hoopin and I whooped David's ass 77-41 and he still capping talm bout some "Oh nigga you ain't scoring right, ole cheating headass."

Like my nigga if you don't just take your damn 'L, already, damn!

I blasted the radio and all you could hear was bass over Dave's bitching ass.

"Hope you don't run up, bitch, I'll toe-tag you Shoot you five times, Christian Louboutins sneaks Five racks, lean was gone, refill that Flow mad sticky, spill that" blasted throughout the whole whip as we pulled up to the mall.

I parked stoopid as hell, sideways and all but shit I ain't care. Ain't no one finna say none anyways.

We headed into Footlocker, and while Dave was checking out some new J's, I spotted Diamond's fine ass in Victoria Secret.

"Aye, I'm finna go holla at ole girl in Victoria Secret she been eyeing a nigga for a couple minutes," I lied hoping he wouldn't realize his sister was over there.

"Ight nigga gone I'm busy," he mumbled under his breath as he was trying on the J's.

"Don't gotta tell me twice," I said under my breath and hurried my brownskin ass over to Victoria Secret before either of the siblings noticed me.

I came up behind Diamond and just watched her as she was looking at bras and shit. After a couple seconds I guess shawty caught me creepin and turned to see me behind her.

Lemme tell you I saw a hint of a smile pop up on that pretty ass face of hers before she tried to hide it.

"You should get that one," I whispered in her ear as I reached over her short self to grab some see-through shit I saw.

Ion know why she worried bout buying none if it's just finna come off her anyways.

She started cheesin cause of a nigga and tried pushing me away before taking it from me and walking off somewhere. I've been down on her whole nonchalant act, where she be acting like she don't notice or wanna fuck with a nigga, but I know she do.

I caught up with her, grabbed her around her waist, and pressed up against her. "You can't tell a nigga hey?" I whispered against her neck before I kissed her pressure point.

But of course Milan's cockblocking ass had to ruin things before I could go any further.

"Diamond are you ready to eat now? My legs are tired, my tummy is growling, and you ain't fed me yet and if you don't imma eat you instead!" She pouted walking up to us.

"I thought that was my job," I chuckled in Diamond's ear.

But shawty tried to play a nigga talking bout some, "You wish," and then walked off to the line to pay for her stuff. I noticed she ain't put back what I picked for her though.

I waited by the exit with Milan who's complaining and stomach were getting on my fucking nerves. God I don't how David could choose her over all them hoes at the selection.

We were waiting for Diamond to finish paying when all we heard was, "Actually no sweetheart I'll be paying in cash so here's $600, and you should keep the change and get you a new lace front. Have a great day... bitch," as she smiled and walked over to us with all her shit.

Shawty bold as fuck no cap and she had Milan and the whole store in tears.

"I ca-can't bel-believe you said thaa-that to her, I'm screaming!" Milan said through her tears. 

I glanced over at FootLocker and saw that David was still looking at shit, so I figured I had time and decided to follow behind them.

As Milan was trying to gain her sanity back and have a normal ass conversation with Diamond, I leaned down and whispered in Diamond's ear, "Oh I see you still bought my suggestion better pull up in it." I winked as I looked down at the lingerie set she bought and back at her face.
*
*
Alright that's it for right now guys and we should have another update coming your way soon 💛