Chpt 14

David's POV.

While Milan was sleeping I got a text from Xion talking about some connect in New York blowing his line.

I glanced over at Milan before accepting the call. Hopefully I don't wake her up, last time I woke a girl up I got a heel thrown at me. That girl just happened to be my tyrant of a sister too.

*Phone Call*

"Wassup? This better be some important I don't got time for no shit." I whispered angrily.

"Damn nigga why you whispering? That shit for the birds put some bass in your chest. Ole bird head ass," Xion laughed.

"Nigga I got Milan's ass sleeping next to me so unless you got some serious to say get off my shit," I responded already over his shit.

"Ight, Ight Im done," he said clearing his throat trying to hide his laughs, "On a serious note there's some self made connect blowing my line saying his boss wanna do business with your mad ass."

"Ight well what else this self made connect have to say?" I asked thinking things over.

"He tryna run game talking about how he wants us to be partners to strengthen our empires. Apparently his boss don't do business directly until he feel out shit, you know how them old heads be." He scoffed waiting for my response.

When I didn't reply he took my silence as a invitation to continue, "If everything goes through, we finna be big ballin."

"Word? How you know this nigga ain't none but cap?" I asked.

"Bruh, you know how I roll. If I had a bad feeling 'bout this I wouldn't hit yo ass up." He remarked.

"Ight, but I ain't going in no deals with some little ghost old head or his self made bitch. My bad I meant connect." I stated chuckling under my breath.

"Well what you wanna do bout this shit then?" He asked.

"Put some of the niggas at the trap in charge of handling these little deals. Let em know tho that if this nigga legit and there's any slip ups it's on they head. And I put that shit on everything." I promised as I began turning into my neighborhood.

"Ight fam, one." He said before hanging up.

I noticed Milan was still sleeping and looked her over. She lookin gooder than a motherfucker. If this shit turn to be legit I'm most def taking her fine ass with me.

I pulled into the driveway and didn't risk the chance of her flipping on me for waking her up. I got out my side of the car before walking to her side, and carefully picked her up and carrying her inside.

I had my driver unlock the house door, and brought Milan upstairs. I laid her down in the guest room.
*
*
Sorry for the wait guys we have been really busy with prom just passing and graduation right around the corner . But we hope you guys enjoy and we will have the next chapter as soon as possible 💛